"Yesterday." He answered.

Oh no.

"About you saying you have avoided relationships ever since... Then."

My heart was echoing in my ears. I think I forgot how to breathe. I know I can't even think.

"How," I felt the strap give out off its bow. "Long," then the other strap, making it drop on my skin, tickling me, making me shudder. "Ago," I felt the corset loosen off my sides and chest. "Was that?"

Huh? I blinked several times, trying to think. How long ago was what? "Pardon?" I asked as I leaned my head back, towards him.

"How long ago, did that happen?" I felt his answer in my ear, he was so close to it.

"Uh," My rational side was gone as I felt Roman pull apart my corset from its laces. "Three years ago." I answered him, my voice low.

"You haven't had a single relationship for three years?"

I shook my head as I felt Roman's finger graze lightly over my back.

"When I was sixteen." I had barely managed to even say that.

"You've grown since then, princess." Roman muttered at me, his fingers were burning me, slowly going back up on my back.

I felt my knees weaken, my breathing hitched, as I felt the fabric of my dress come completely undone.

I think I'm next, to be undone, if I haven't already.

"Your senses would have changed since then, making an experience even more heightened." I felt his hands slip inside my loose dress, resting on my sides.

Heightened? "How?" I breathed out.

Roman's hands left my sides and came out off my dress, sliding on the fabric and up my stomach and over my breasts to my hands, the only thing holding the gown up.

He spun me to face him, one hand went back to my side, the other slide up my neck and I held my breathe. The action was so quick.

I was left staring into his grey blue eyes as I tried to strain a single thought in my head.

His lips locked mine and that did it. I became undone.

🌸

It was exhilarating. My hands slowly dropped from my dress as I pressed up against Roman's body, my eyes closed, accepting what was happening.

It was a strange feeling.

I've kissed people before, males for my pleasure, females for laughs, but none have ever made me feel like I was the only other person that mattered to someone else.

Not like this.

Roman's hand rested on the back of my neck, keeping me to him. His other was on the small of my back as my hands went to his shoulders.

His teeth grazed the bottom of my lip as I gasped. Not from pain, but how pleasurable it felt to me.

Roman groaned as my tongue touched his, my fingers digging deeper into his shoulders, pulling him closer.

Roman pulled away, slowly, tantalising me as I leaned forward, wanting more, wanting his lips again, panting for air, but not really wanting it.

But I did get what I wanted, Roman's lips didn't go far. I felt them next to my lips, on my jaw, his teeth scrapping me, making my stomach knot, my fingers gripping him harder.

His tongue went to my ear, the slow sucking of my ear lobe, then down my throat, the nipping at my throat.

"Roman," I breathed out.