What about Raudah?Ohh Raudah, i will take her along,but Let me get the admission first...
Baby,you don't,ok anyway i want to see you please baby...

How do i tell you Ahmad,you live in mee,yet i am Dodging you because,i don't know how to tell my parents about you,and Abban Raudah is on my nerves.

Noor,Do you truly love me?
Yes,i do,,,Please tell me the words Noor...
Ahmad,i can't wait to see you,but we are two worlds apart..

I will be in Abuja tomorrow,if you want me to leave Berlin right now, i will do that,i just want to catch a glimse of your beautiful face..
Not as Handsome as You...
Dont start the argument...

uhm,and please cover your hair Beautiful,i am a bit jealous you know...
Oh my Allah!I am so sorry,i have totally forgotten,,
Can i say something?Yes sure...
You look cute and adorable....
i blushed,,Ahmad........

and the way she called the name it melts my heart,i do not know when i sat down,i have forgotten about khalil,,,

Noor,y are you mute?I don't know,,,
We are solid right,your soft and sweet voice is so tender and pleasing to the air,i can spend my whole life Listening to your voice..

Awww,you will be bored in a week,i utter
I can never be bored of you Noor,you are the light of my eyes,My beloved...
uhmm,Ahmad...

I love it when you call my name...
Uhm,i will have to go,,,
Noor,now tell me the words
What words?I said in my soft inner voice....
will you repeat after me?

Uhmm,ok I LOVE YOU NOOR
hmmm!Ok i will talk to you later...
Noor,i hope one day you will utter those words,,,I LOVE YOU......
Thank you Ahmad, i whispered....
I kissed my phone..i love him...

I saw Khalil,flabbergasted,i shifted my gaze at him,,,
OMG!What a world?he rubbed his temples...
Ibrahim are you alright?I am fine Rufa'i...
What happened to you all of a sudden?
I am Startled,,,Ahmad Rufa'i Sadauki.,Is it really you?

Y am i not visible?You are Ahmad,but i heard you?
Did i said something wrong?Ahmad raised an eyebrow,,khalil i am becoming impatient please go straight to the notch..

I know,ammmmm i have never seen or heard you talking about love,do you see how deep you were,i am sure you have forgotten about me right?Ahmad what has Janan cast on you,you are completely different from the Ahmad,,,Ya Allah...

Khalil,i swear to God,i was afraid,i thought something bad happened...
Hmm!What change are you talking about?

The classy favourite Sadauki,You don't even smile when ladies are around,You are hard yet soft inside,You have attitude you know,But you value people and You are kind,and generous,Ladies can give everything to see your smile,yet here,Janan, has lured you into her nest,the introverted Ahmad Sadauki is becoming an omnivert i have to celebrate.....

khalil,she is my dream girl,i love her and i do not even know when all what you are saying is happening,besides I have to stop being gullible,,,
But wait Khalil,please tell me am i trying with my words?
Yes of course,,,,,,That is y i am startled...

Anyway,my girlfriend Amal broke up with me,,,,
Yaa salam,y what happened?Well the thing is she saw Janans picture mistakenly and her texts so she was furious and the next thing she sends this message,i called countless times but she refused to pick.

So y didn't you meet her,she is two streets away...
What?He rubbed his face,,,Well she made her decision so be it,,,

After all the love is not that deep like janan and Ahmad.........

Stop exploiting this innocent girls please khalil,
Hmm!Even i want to settle down Ahmad,i am waiting for my Missing rib..

Really!All the best...
i am going to Alexanderplatz(is a large public square and transport hub in the central mitte district in Berlin)do you mind?