Though I had chosen Akshata over you but you never left my mind. That's why I chose to be with you when I got to know that she is not my ideal match. But I would love to be with you even if you are not my ideal match. Because I have fallen in love with you. (He told the last line just the way he had told in Splitsvilla) Will you be with me?

Priyanka had a little tears in her eyes. She just gave a long kiss on his cheek as her answer. Then hugged him tightly in which Ayaz also reciprocated to the hug with the same emotions.

Nikhil: Time's up guys.

Then they left each other and went back to their place.

Sunny: Priyanka, Ayaz told that he loves you. Do you love him?

Priyanka: I like him a lot. More than as a friend. The feeling is very new to me. I want to explore them in this journey. But I know this much that I don't want to loose him. He is really special to me.

Nikhil: Now only Parth is left. Parth come and make your choice.

Sunny: You are last so you have full freedom. You can choose anyone. So, make your choice.

Parth: I want to choose Niti.

Ayaz, Aarushi & Anshuman: Wohooooooooooo.

In which Niti blushed and Parth glared at them but obviously it didn't bother them. They just shrugged their shoulder They laughed out loud seeing Niti's red cheek.

Nikhil: You have to give a romantic proposal. Remember that.

Sunny: Such a  pretty girl deserves the most romantic proposal.

Ayaz: Don't worry. Parth is already the most romantic hero of TV.

Aarushi: Niti will undoubtedly get the most romantic proposal.

Anshuman: Parth, start. All the best. Go and live your life.

When all of them were teasing PaNi, they couldn't stop blushing. Parth somehow controlled himself but Niti was just looking like a red rose. Parth just wanted to gobble her up seeing her. He controlled himself and glared at their friends, then turned towards Niti.

Though he knew Niti won't reject him, but he didn't know how to share his feelings for her in front of her. He was a little nervous. He looked into Niti's eyes who smiled at him. That gave him enough courage. So, he decided to say only that what's there in his heart.

Parth (rubbing the back of his neck): Ummmmm I know we have faced a lot of things in the past. I don't want to talk about them. They don't matter anymore.

You know when I had seen your show with other heroes after kyy, I felt like killing them. At first I didn't why. But I have always known that you are precious to me. You are not like my other co-stars. You are special to me. Very very special.

But I was afraid to drag you in my life and you know the reasons. But I am not so much selfless actually I am really selfish. I want you in my life. I want you to be my star just the way Nandini was of Manik's.

He got down on his knees and everyone hooted for them.

Parth: I don't want to be with you just for the sake of the game. I want you beyond that. I want you to be with me till the end of my life. Till the end of this universe. 

Now I believe that every story has a perfect time to complete or to start. That was not our time. But that doesn't mean it was not love or we didn't have any story. If that was not our story, our love, then we wouldn't have met again.

Our story didn't start like others nor it went ahead the way it should have been. But it started. It grew. It grew so much that now I don't think, I can hide them or forget them.

Will you accept this clumsy, dumb, stupid man in your life? Will you give me a little place in your very big heart? Will you be the reason of my every smile? And most importantly will you be my Aai's bahu?

At this everyone chuckled. Niti also chuckled with a  little tears in her eyes.

As soon as Parth ended, Niti also got down on her knees and pecked on Parth's lip. Then hugged him tightly in that position only. Happy tears were falling from her eyes. Parth rubbed her back to calm her down.

Everyone including Nikhil and Sunny clapped for them. They broke the hug and Parth led Niti to her place and came back to his seat.

Sunny: That was an amazing proposal. You always don't need an I LOVE YOU to confess your feelings to your partner. It's beyond that. God bless both of you.

Parth and Niti smiled.

Nikhil: So, Parth and Niti are the first couple to be in love this season. Congrats. Now let's move forward.....

Sunny: No. First I want to know Niti's answer.

Nikhil: Niti kissed Parth so it's clear she will go ahead with Parth.

Sunny: Not that.

Everyone looked confused.

Nikhil: Then?

Sunny: Parth asked her to become his Aai's bahu. That one it means he indirectly proposed her for marriage. So, Niti, what is your answer?

In this everyone first hooted then started teasing Niti. Parth smiled sheepishly. Niti started blushing at the deepest shade of red.

Nikhil: Arreh it's clear from her face only that it's an yes.

Sunny: Awww You both are so cute. God bless you.

Nikhil: So let's move on.The ideal match will choose 4 boy whose proposal they liked.

Sunny: So, ideal match make your choice.

Aarushi and Anshuman talked a little.

Aarushi: We want to pick Parth, Ayaz, Rohan and Zaan.

Nikhil: Okay then it's decided that in next task Parth, Ayaz, Rohan and Zaan will perform.

Then they departed from their and went to the villa.

Precap: Date or task?

That's it for now. It was a big update. Give me your views.

•How was the part?

•How was Ayaz's proposal?

•How was Parth and Niti's proposal scene?

•Did you like Sunny teasing PaNi?

•One word for PaNi?

•Which one is your favourite moment?

Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye.

09/07/2019