Nikhil: Welcome everyone to the bay watch session of Splitsvilla.

All: Thank you.

Sunny: What do you guys like most about Splitsvilla?

Ayaz: Bay watch.

Rohan: I also agree with him.

Nikhil: Why do you all like it so much?

Varun: Through bay watch we can know our partner more then we also get to spend time with them.

Anshuman: We can express our feelings.

Sunny: Anshuman is actually right. Bay watch is all about expressing feelings.

Nikhil: Today's bay watch is all about expressing your feelings to your partner only.

Parth and Niti shared an eye lock hearing that they need to express their feelings to their partners. Parth winked at Niti in which Niti just blushed.

All: Wohooooooooooo

Sunny: All the boys will come one by one. They will choose a girl each and then he will have to propose the girl in the most romantic way he can.

Nikhil: But the girl can't say anything when the boy will propose. She will reply either with a slap or with a kiss at the end.

All: Oooooooo

Sunny: It it's yes then the girl will kiss the boy and if it's no then the boy will be punished with a slap.

The boys were like what the hell. But Parth was carefree as he knew Niti won't reject him. So, he was sitting without any tension.

Nikhil: Randomly we will start with Baseer.

Baseer nodded his head and got up from his place.

Sunny: Baseer, make your choice.

Baseer: I will choose Naina.

Naina kissed him on his cheek.

(I won't show anyone except Parth-Niti and Ayaz-Priyanka)

One by one everyone come ahead for the task.
1. Rohan went with Shruti and Shruti kissed him on his nose.

2. Siddharth chose Akshata and she kissed him on his cheek.

3. Varun chose Sana but she slapped him lightly.

4. Karan called Priyanka but she slapped him as well.

5. Zaan chose Sana and she kissed him on his cheek.

Nikhil: Now Ajaz come.

Ayaz: I will choose Priyanka.

Priyanka stood up from her place and came to the mid in front of Ayaz.

Ayaz: I am very bad at confessing my feelings. You had chose me at the very first day without even seeing me. You had said you connect with me somehow. But I didn't reply. All the while you were right.