Chapter 6

Y/N POV
1 month later

Me and the boys pack up everything in the small apartment. We put all of our stuff in the moving truck. I finally saved up enough money to move into a house. I recently got promoted at the cafe.

My grandparents also gave me 2,000 dollars as a gift. And my parents gave me 50,000 dollars as a late Christmas gift. So I got a van and a one story hose that's a 20 minute drive to work.

There's a big backyard with a small pool. There's also a forest that's good for walks and camping. Once we finish loading the moving truck.

"Okay come on boys let's go." They come running to me Jimin and Namjoon come and hold my hands. As we walk to the van. Me and the boys have grown very close over the past month.

We get in the van and follow behind the men driving the moving truck. We listen to music and the boys sing along. Namjoon doesn't because he can't sing.

We arrive at the new house. The moving people park the truck and bring everything inside. We get out the car and get more stuff out the truck.

~time skip~

It takes us about three hours to get finished unpacking and getting everything thing in place. There's five bed rooms but Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin insisted on being in a room together.

Namjoon has his own room right next to mine. There's four bathrooms and one attached to my room. I got Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung actual beds before they only had blow up beds.

We also planned to go camping this weekend which is in two days. So we can get more familiar with the area. I invited JB and the boys but he told me they we're going to see his family.

I've been laying in the bed watching TVD which I haven't for the longest time. I really miss my husband Stefan. "Oh Stefan I love you so much." I swoon at the tv.

"Y/N who are you talking to?" Jungkook says walking into my room. I'm still in a daze and I give the worst response possible to say in front of them. "My husband." There's two growls at my door. I look to see Jimin and Taehyung. "What? Since when were you married?" Jungkook ask jealousy in his eyes.

Jimin hugs my arm, Jungkook hugs my waist while Taehyung hugs my leg. "You can't have a husband  Y/N because you're ours." Jimin growls out. "Hey  Y/N can you take me to the... what's going on?" Namjoon walks in his head tilted a little adorably.

"Y/N has a husband." Taehyung growls out. Namjoon looks at me then the tv with a bored expression. "No she doesn't. She just has a celebrity crush." He points at the tv. "Well she doesn't need a crush when she has us." Jungkook says.

"I agree."Taehyung says while the rest of them nod. "Whatever he's not my husband.Only in my dreams." I sigh and they let go of me. "Let's go to the store we need food." Everyone leaves my room to go to the van everyone besides Jungkook he walks up to me and whispers in my ear.

"Remember who yo belong to." My breath hitches as his tongue licks my ear. Blood rushes I my face he runs out of my room before I can do anything.
I grab my purse and my keys then walk to the van and we head to the store.

~time skip~

I got groceries, Joonie got books, Taehyung got toys, Jimin got a radio and Jungkook got computer games. After we leave the store we went to Panda Express we ate there.

Then we went back home everyone was tired so we just went to bed. I lay in my bed and my eyes start to close. I hear a howl in the distance. A loud, long howl is heard from Namjoon's room.

I groan as the howling continues. I put a pillow over my head and force my self to sleep dreaming about Stefan. This is gonna be a long night.

A/N
I know I said was going to update over the weekend but I got caught up with family and sleeping but I'll update by this week again

Byeeee