Chapter 5

Ok short note I looked Instagram and realized it was JB's birthday yesterday . So happy birthday to him even though it's not his birthday anymore  I just got into Got7's music last 2 months ago and I'm awful at birthdays. This might be 2 parts but maybe not.

The store is only a five minutes walk and I've been walking about four minutes. I see the building and start to walk faster. When my phone vibrates.

I quickly look the notification it reads "Jeabum's birthday" I stop walking I completely forgot. I quickly text him asking him if he wants to hang out and watch movies.

He immediately replies yes and that he'll be there in an hour. I rush to the store get a cake, a gift, clothes, and blow up beds for the other boys. I check out and rush home.

I reach the apartment and bust through the door. I set the bags down and check my phone I still have forty minutes left. "Y/N what's wrong?" Jungkook ask his head tilted a little.

"Someone's coming over. Where's Namjoon?" Jungkook and the other boys turn back to the tv "His room." He replies. I rush to Namjoon's room and bust through the door.

"Why are you busting through doors. Is someone coming?" He ask knowingly he looks up from his book. "Yes and you and Jungkook have to clean the living room and did you order the pizza."

"No I forgot and why do I have to clean?" "Because I said and tell Jungkook too and order like five pizzas. Do it now." He huffs and gets off the bed and walks out the door. I go to the bathroom and start the bath water for the boys.

I go back to the front door where I left the bags and grab the clothes then I go into the living room to get Jimin and Taehyung. Namjoon is throwing away trash while Jungkook is cleaning the coffee table.

"Jimin Taehyung come on you have to change." They nod and follow me into the bathroom. I set the clothes on the counter. I turn off the bath water which is now to the very top.

I look at the boys who are glaring at the water. I close and lock the bathroom door. I look back at the boys Taehyung looking at me curiously and Jimin's tail swaying cautiously.

"Ok take off your clothes." They as their told but leave their underwear on. "Your underwear too." They hesitate but do it. They look at me. "Get in." Taehyung looks confused but Jimin shakes his head his tail starts to sway more and he shakes his head refusing the bath.

"Yes get in." Jimin whispers something to Taehyung then they look at the water and still refuse. "Yes please just get it over with." They look like their going to give in.

"No." Jimin says growling a little. "Come on your dirty and if you get in I'll give you a reward anything you want." Taehyung looks at Jimin who's shaking his head at Taehyung.

Taehyung gets in the bath hissing a little at the water. I scratch Taehyung's ears and look at Jimin. "See Jimin it's not that bad just get in. Even Jungkook went through this that makes him braver than you doesn't it Taehyung?"

Taehyung nods his head and leans his head into my hand that's scratching his ears. Jimin huffs and mumbles something. He looks at the door then at me then back at the door. "Don't think about Jimin just get in an you can still get a reward of your choice."

He gets in and whines the whole bath. I quickly wash, dry them off and get them dressed. I unlock the door and check my phone. "Y/N?" Taehyung walks up to me. "Yes." "Do I still get my reward?" His voice gets deeper and more husky. "Oh yeah what did u want?" "A kiss." My eyes widen I nod my head and peck his cheek.

Taehyung whines at the short the kiss is. Jimin stomps over to me and rubs his head on mine. "Oh Jimin do you want a reward too?" He nods his head and hides his face in my neck. "And what do you want?" "To sleep in the bed with you." "Ok." I smile at him then I go to the kitchen to see all the pizzas on the table I get the cake and put it on the kitchen counter. I smile at him and check my phone seeing that JB texted me telling me that he was here.

I open the front door and see JB and the other boys. Jackson comes and hugs me tight then pushes past me to go find Namjoon. I hug JB and pull him into the kitchen so we . The boys follow us.

"It's a party for you oppa because it's your birthday so let's celebrate it together. He hugs me and we're joined by some of the boys but most of them are making friends with the new hybrids.

After we eat we go and watch a lot of Netflix movies and we end up falling asleep. Jackson and Namjoon are cuddled up on the love seat. Yugyeom and Jungkook who quickly became good friends are sleeping on the floor.

Jimin, Taehyung, Youngjae, Mark and BamBam are sleeping on the smaller couch crammed. While me,Jinyoung, and JB are cuddling on the bigger couch resting peacefully.

A/N
It might take me a while to make the next chapter like probably not till this weekend only because my note that I write this story in was infested with spiders and I can't do spiders so I have to find another note book and because I have to do school stuff

So byee