Reaching words

"You are not alone. You don't have to do this alone. Julia please listen to me" I looked up at her and the moment my eye's find her's I knew she didn't listen. Non of my words has reached her heart.

And from there I knew there was more, I felt it. It wasn't that she just didn't listen, she didn't want to listen. Like she was scared, afraid of the words I spoke. That if, ones she would anyone into her heart she will loses controlle about her emotions.

Or that she would be hurt.

She was scared. Scared to leave her comforted zone of shadows which she surrounded herself with.

While I was deep in thoughts I didn't realise she was walking further away. I couldn't reach her anymore. But I knew that I had to.

An that was exactly what I was going to do.

    //°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°\\    

'Je bent niet alleen. Je hoeft dit niet alleen te doen. Julia alsjeblieft luister naar me!'Ik keek naar haar en zodra ik haar blik ving wist ik dat ze niet luisterde. Mijn woorden drongen niet tot haar door.

Vanaf dat moment wist ik dat er meer is. Ik voelde het. Het was niet dat ze 'gewoon niet luisterde' ze wou niet luisteren. Alsof ze bang was, bang voor de woorden die ik sprak. Dat als, wanneer ze het eenmaal toe liet in haar hart, ze geen controle meer zou hebben over haar emoties.

Dat ze gekwetst zou worden.

Ze is bang. Bang om haar comfertzone van duister te verlaten.

Terwijl ik in gedachten was verzonken had ik niet door dat ze verder weg was gelopen. Ik kan haar niet meer bereiken. Maar ik moet wel.

En ik weet precies, wat me te doen staat.