FFVII : Cloud Strife x Reader

Jealous?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"So, why are you pouting again, Cloud?"

"Pouting? What are you talking about?"

You turned around from the kitchen counter after you chopped some vegetables to face your boyfriend, Cloud.

You watched him as he leaned the counter in front of you. You gave him a deadpan stare.

"You know what I am talking about, Cloud." You smiled, cheekily at him.

Averting his blue eyes on your lap. His blond brows furrowed which is cute in your opinion.

Ever since the two of you returned to your apartment from 7th Heaven after your shift, Cloud has been extra quiet than usual.

After his mercenary work, he would usually pick you up after you changed shifts with one of your co-workers.

Tifa is apparently out on a business trip for 2 days.

But, earlier today, he quietly walked in to see several men flirting with you. And, you being you.

You just shrugged it off with a smile on your face. You would shoot the attempts of flirtation from the men as soon as the conversation started to get out of hand.

Cloud was at ease that you can turn down horny men but he felt low-key irritated with them.

This is how you ended up in this pseudo interrogation in your kitchen.

You leaned in front of him. Your palms beneath your head as your elbows rest on the counter.

He sighed, running his gloveless hand through his spiky yet soft blond hair that you love to touch.

"I admit. I don't like it when men shamelessly flirt with you." He said, trailing his eyes on you as he unconsciously fiddles with his fingertips.

You looked at the blond mercenary with an understanding smile.

"I know, babe. But, it's one of the inconveniences of working in a bar." You said, turning around to face the stovetop and placing the vegetables in the pot full of steamed milk with chicken.

Setting it to low heat to cook, you turned around once more to instead his broad chest inches away from your face.

You felt his arms slither around your waist, pulling you close to him. You looked up and saw his facial expression that had a mixture of displeasure and worry.

You sighed and placed your arms around him. You closed your eyes. Feeling secured and loved in his embrace every time he attacks you with his hugs.

"...I'm worried that one of them might take advantage of you, one day..." He whispered right next to your ear, causing the hairs behind your neck to stand up.

You kissed his cheek before kissing the side of his lips.

You beamed a loving smile at him.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine, Cloud. Trust me. I know how to defend myself from creeps since.."

You leaned your forehead on his.

"...Tifa trains me how to fight whenever we don't have work." You say, looking at his blue eyes.

His stiff body visibly relaxes.

"That's my girl... I love you, (Name). Whenever you're in danger, do not hesitate to call me, Tifa or the rest of the AVA immediately."

You nodded as you two pull apart. You had a loving smile on your face while you nodded.

Cloud smiles softly at you before kissing you, again. Things were about to get heated when you remembered you two haven't eaten dinner yet.

You pulled back from the make-out session (much to Cloud's disappointment).

"Let's finish later. We need to eat first, Cloud~

He nodded and smiled at you before he walked away to get bowls and silverware.

Let's just say Cloud marked you as his later that night...

End