Osomatsu-san : Choromatsu x Reader

Otaku

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh my god.

Choromatsu has done it.

He already asked you /indirectly/ out for a date to a convention a few buses away from where you live (you live on a flat that is next to the Matsuno's house) this Saturday.

No one in his brothers knows. His parents strangely agreeing for him to have a "date" with you.

And you, a responsible adult, agreed. On the spot.

Choromatsu has butterflies in his stomach.

Flashback

"Thank you for inviting me to oden, Choromatsu. It's been busy at work. I barely can keep up with my coworkers.." You said. Your work has been finished for the day.

You were grateful when Choromatsu invited you for some oden. You don't know why but you relax when you are with him.

Choromatsu smiled at you, nervousness evident in his adorable smile.

He already finished his meal since he's too shy to have another oden that you will surely pay for him.

"N-No problem. I noticed you're not visiting us that much so I figured "Why not invite you here at Chibita's oden to make you relax a little?" He says, looking at his hands on his lap.

You giggled. "That's very sweet of you. Thank you." You said, eating some of the oden on your plate.

"S-say.." Choromatsu says, now fiddling with his fingers.

"Yes?" You said after chewing and swallowing your oden.

He breathes in and out.

This was it. He's going to ask YOU, his crush to date- no! It's not-- it's--