Fire Emblem : Marth x Reader

Love Doesn't Have Boundaries

(EDITED)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your delicate (skin tone) hand wiped the remainder of the floors with a soaked rag. After a few minutes, you slowly stood up and scanned your surroundings to make sure it was sparkling clean.

You are currently a maid in the Kingdom of Altea's Castle while your childhood friend, Andrei is one of the generals in the said kingdom.

It has been a few years ago since Hero-King Marth successfully defeated Medeus and reclaimed his kingdom from him.

Your features saddened a little when thought of your dead parents as you heaved the bucket full of used water on your left hand.

Wiping your free hand on your maid uniform and went to the well at the back of the castle. You sprinkle the used water on the flower beds with your fingers before putting the bucket aside. You look at the beautiful blue sky.

'I hope you watch over me always, Father and Mother...'

Your (eye color) eyes spot two blunettes and a redhead on the grassland just a few steps from the castle garden. You couldn't help but giggle. It was King Marth with Ike and Roy. And it seems like they were fighting over something petty again.

You jogged over them since it was already time for maids to rest for lunch and since the four of you are practically close friends.

"What's going on here?"

After saying those four words, Roy practically ran behind you. You quirked your eyebrows and looked at Ike, who was fuming in anger while Marth tried his best to calm him down.

"What did you this time, Roy?" You asked quietly to Roy, who chuckles nervously.

"I just pranked him by throwing a pie at his face while he was eating earlier. You shouldn't have seen his- Oh, crap!" Roy was interrupted when Ike suddenly stood up and chased him around.

You smiled and saw the Hero-King sigh. You chuckled at the two before approaching him and sat down beside him, which caused a faint blush on his cheeks.

He had to admit. He has a crush on you since you first arrived. He always loved your personality, your (eye color) eyes, and (hair color) that glistened under the sun. You are perfect in his eyes.

A few times, Marth would be secretly jealous of Roy, Ike, or Andrei when you are with them and interacting with smiles on your faces.

"Hello, Your Majesty." You greeted.

"Hi, (Name). I told you a million times call me 'Marth' instead."

"Heh. Alright, Marth~" His heart skipped a few beats per hour.

A calming silence enveloped the two of you as you watched the two idiots chase each other.

"S-Say, (Name)..." Marth spoke up.

Your attention was transferred to him.

'Is he blushing? He looks cute~'

"I-I want to say something important to y-you, (Name)."

Your cheeks redden as Marth scooted closer to your side, place his left hand behind your head, and kissed your lips, gently.

He pulled back within two seconds with his forehead on yours with his eyes closed.

" I-I loved you ever s-since I met you...(Name)....D-do you feel t-the same about me too?"

Your heartbeat paced fast. Marth kissed you and confessed to YOU. Your long-time crush confessed to YOU.

The Hero-King expected a slap or push from you but he felt arms snaked around his neck and soft lips on his.

He sighed in relieve in the kiss and kissed back. A few minutes later, you two pulled back for air.

Blushes evident on your faces. Your (eye color) eyes stared lovingly on Marth's beautiful dark blue eyes.

"I love you too, Marth. With all my heart." You breathed out.

Marth notices you frown a little. He looks at you with worry.

"Are you okay, my love?"

You nod.

"Yes, but what about..."

"Is this about Caeda?" Marth interjected.

You nodded again.

"Won't she get upset or angry?"

The blue-haired Hero-King nods and sighs then gently place his arm on your shoulder.

"I'll talk to her. She'll understand our love."

"Are you sure she won't be angry about our relationship, Marth?"

"Yes, please don't worry about her... I was just forced to propose to her by Elice...But, I just like her as a close friend." Marth assures you and kisses the top of your head.

"Alright, I trust you..." You mumbled before smiling at your new lover.

--------------------

EXTRA:

Ike: /stops chasing Roy for a quick breather and looks at the direction where Marth and you seated on and smirks/ Heh, looks like Marth already confe--

Roy: /interrupts Ike's mumbling and shouts/ WOOHOO! FINALLY! YOU GUYS TOOK LONG ENOUGH!!

You: /cover your blushing face/

Marth: /stands up from your side with a menacing aura and starts to chase Roy for ruining the moment/

Roy: /is being chased by the terrifying Hero-King/ IKE!! HELP ME!!!

Ike: /laughs his face off/

You:/nervously giggles/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Woot woot! An update xD

Hehe, I really take a few months to get a reader-insert finish- I was distracted by playing 'A Link to the Past'

One week ago, I took an entrance exam for College ~ I wish I passed. I'm getting nervous 0∆0//

XD

That's all~

Also, you guys can always request for any character you want me to write for~ I would appreciate it~ Thank you

•• Ara_shiiii