Fire Emblem : M!Robin x Reader

A Clumsy Mistake

Requested by SouperSoup551

(A/N : I forgot to tag you--I'm a terrible person;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh! Hey, Robin!" You said, stopping in front of a white haired, brown eyed male with a smile.

He smiles back, hugging his tome book close to his chest. "Hey, (Name)! Is there something I can help you with?"

You giggled, shaking your head a 'no'.

"I just wanted to ask if you can teach me magic? If you don't mind! I already finished my combat training with Chrom and Lucina, so I wanted to know magic next." You said, giving Robin the cheerful grin he always liked about you.

"Sure thing, (Nickname). When do you want to train?" He replies with a smile as the two of you walked towards the Smash Mansion's training grounds.

"If you don't mind, can you teach me today? Please?" You said, giving the silver haired man puppy eyes.

Robin chuckles and ruffles your hair, trying his best not to blush right on the spot. "Fine. Let me teach you the basics first."

You cheered as the two of you began after he gave you basic tome book.

TIME SKIP!

"And that's pretty much it! Did you get it, (Name)?" You nodded and grinned at Robin.

"Yeah! Can I try a fire spell?" You said, looking at the Robin with determination.

Robin presses a button next to the light switch next to the large set of doors. "Go ahead. Remember! Concentration is the key, (Nickname)!"

A training dummy popped out of the ground as you pointed your hand towards it. "Fire!" You yelled, producing a boomerang shaped fire towards it which made Robin's eyes cloud with worry.

Successfully, hitting the dummy. You turned around and gave Robin a grin."I did it, Robin!" You said, making him smile and say,

"That's gre--Watch out!!" Robin yelled before running towards you and pushed you with him in protective embrace on the grass painted ground.

You shut your eyes in pain as a soft, warm feeling on your lips. You opened your (eye colour) eyes met brown ones which widened in shock. Your cheeks began to heat up.

'Oh my goddesses- I-I'm kissing Robin-!!' You thought as you see Robin's cheeks flare up too.

Your eyes fluttered close as Robin slowly moved in the kiss, his eyes closed too.

A few minutes have passed, the two of you parted from the kiss, leaning on each other's forehead.

"Wow.." You opened your eyes, smiling at Robin, who chuckled and said,

"That went well, I guess. I thought you were going to push me off of you...Does that mean the feeling is mutual?" He says, his voice more huskier than usual as he lean propped his elbow to hover above you with a loving smile.

You blushed and giggled before nodding. "Yes, I like, no, I love you, Robin~" You whispered to him.

Robin kissed you, again not knowing his sister, Robina saw the whole thing.

'Finally~! My OTP is real~~' The white haired woman thought, giggling quietly.

End