Haikyuu! : Kageyama Tobio x Reader

Sketch

(EDITED)

(Oh, yeah- I drew the picture above a few years back :D)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's already time to go home from school. You would always watch Karasuno's male volleyball team practice as always.

You greeted the team, coach Ukai, teacher Takeda, and the team's manager, Shimizu Kiyoko before walking away to take a sit on one of the gym's benches and pulled out your sketchpad, your pencil, and eraser from your bag.

This is a daily habit you do while waiting for Kageyama Tobio, your childhood friend so you two can walk home together since your houses are next to each other.

You would always sketch him, secretly and tried your best to hide your drawings from him when he asks you to show your beloved sketchpad to him.

You've developed feelings for him since middle school. Plus, the whole team knew that you have feelings for him except himself.

You know, he's clueless. But, is he that dense to not know?

You are currently drawing hearts on the background of Tobio's portrait you already drew yesterday before someone tapped your shoulder.

You tensed up and looked up. It's Kageyama!

You immediately closed your sketchpad, your cheeks red in embarrassment. You giggled nervously at him, which caused him to raise an eyebrow at you.

"Hey... Are you okay, (Name)? You're acting so nervous all of the sudden." He asks, sitting next to you with a bottle of water in his hand and a thick towel hanging on his neck.

"Hehe, sorry. I-I'm perfectly fine..." You placed your hand on your knees as you place your sketchpad on your left.

"So, how's the practice, Tobi?" You asked, looking at around. You saw the boys in various places in the gym, some of them were having conversations while the others just sat on the gym's wooden floor and relaxed.

Kageyama sighed. "As you can see, we are having a 5-minute break before we continue practicing again."

He averted his gaze on you as he wiped his sweat with the towel around his neck.

"How about you? Aren't you bored? You still need to wait for an hour before we could go home." He asks, placing his chin on his palm.

You shrugged and gave him a grin. "Nah, It's fine~ I could always sketch and watch you from here."

Kageyama's inner curiosity rises again as he eyed your sketchpad with his eyebrows knitted together.

Every time he attempted to take a peek in it, you would claim that your sketches are not that good enough and you are still learning.

He did respect your privacy but you've been suspicious ever since.

He scoffed internally. It seems like you are hiding from him. His gaze went to your features.

Your big (eye color) orbs look so beautiful, your hair framing your angelic face perfectly.

He couldn't help but blush a little and averted his gaze to Hinata who seems to sit on the left side of the bench, next to you.

Kageyama saw your gentle smile was etched on your lips, again as Hinata continued to have a chat with you.

He stood up.

"Hey, (Name). Can I ask you something..." Kageyama said as he glared at Hinata.

"..In private?" He continued with a slight venom in his voice.