Chapter Seventeen

There was a painful sensation of emptiness in my heart . My heart felt hardened . I didn't think that anything could ever hurt me again. Or at least wouldn't match up to the pain that Thurston caused me.

"Yeah, I'm down the street from the house."

Within every break mom, would call to check up on me. She was clueless to the fact that Thurston and I had anything going on and when she found out that day she was just worried about making sure that I was fine.

"Alright Honey. I love you."

"Love you too." I hung up

My eyes and mind were too focused on a midnight blue car that was parked in front of the house . It was an unfamiliar car .

   Someone was standing in front of the door.

"Can I help you.?" I sternly asked

   The person turned around and the familiar face took me by surprise .

  "Bradley.?" I smiled

  He flashed his pearly whites. "I'm shocked that you remember me."

He embraced me. The smell of his Abercromie and Fitch colonge filled my nostrils . He had on a navy blue Ralph Lauren Shirt, tan khakis and spears. His boyish good looks still made me smile.

     "Well of course."            

  It then hit me that the last time we'd seen each other was at the New Years Eve party. When I stood him up at midnight .

   "Bradley I'm sorry.."

   "Sorry for what exactly?"

   " New Years.." I softly said

His eyes opened wide. "That's water under the bridge, pretty lady." He smiled

"Do you wanna come inside?" I piped up

"I mean I don't want to intrude on you and Thurston ."

"No, he's not here.."

I swallowed a lump in my throat that appear when Bradley said Thurston's name.

"Oh, well then I guess I'll stay." He smiled I opened the door and lead Bradley inside .

"Are you hungry..thirsty?" I asked     

"I'll take a soda, thanks."  He sat down on the couch

   I went into the kitchen and grabbed him a Sprite then joined him on the couch.

  I flopped down next to him, handing him the Sprite can.

"So what brings you over here?"

"David actually asked me to keep an eye out on you." He confessed

"Did he say why?" I rolled my eyes

"No. He just said that you were a bit... Not yourself ."

David, David, David. Always trying to stick his nose into my thoughts and feelings. I'm perfectly fine. "Well I'm sorry about the misunderstanding but I am most definitely myself." I took a sip of my soda

"Its alright, I wanted to see you again anyways." His cheeks turned a light shade of pink

I liked Bradley. But I loved Thurston . Bradley was wonderful company but at the end of the day that was all he was. I wasn't ready to give up hope on Thurston.

"I appreciate it." I smiled

"I can tell that you're not looking for anything serious either." He hung his head            

"Well..I'm not."

"Its okay. Being in your presence is good enough for me."

This poor boy..

A/N

This Chapter Was A Bit Of A Shorty, I Know, But It Was A Filler From The Last Chapter. So Bradley Is Back In The Picture.. Will The Madness Ever End.? Lol. But Anyways My Lovelies , Comment, Vote, Follow &' Most Importantly Continue To Read . :)

x Qweshaa