Chapter Seven

Guess whosssss Backkkkk... Me of course. Are you guys excited for chapter seven , cause I Am !

†                †               †             †             †

   For once in my life , I actually felt like a girl... I actually felt human again. I had some feeling now besides anger in my system. Of course it wasn't the best feeling but I felt alive you know . I'm here on Earth and someone acknowledges me enough to make me feel this way. It isn't perfect but what is.

    Thurston was constantly on my mind. Its officially Christmas break, I've been stuck in the house, forced to watch Thurston mope around, with his headphones in, trying to block something out. Not that I showed it but it was killing me inside... Seeing him like this. I was no longer Mary Jane, I was now Kym. Held no value, no nothing. All because I'm trying to keep peace and see that mom doesn't end up unhappy because her and David's feelings bounce off each other. So if he isn't happy , she isn't happy. And life I guess you can say goes downhill from there..

*****         *****        *****      *****    *****

Thurston's POV

"Oh is that right.?" I bit my bottom lip

" Yeaah. " Amber cooed

    Amber wasn't no Kymberlee and she wasn't doing a good job of keeping her off my mind either but it was worth a shot.    

"Thurston.!" Amber's annoyingly high pitch voice rang

" Yeaah.?"

"Did you hear me.?"

"Nah, my bad." I rubbed my hand across my face

"I'm at your door."

   My heartbeat picked up. Did she .. Did she really walk here in the snow. And Kym is here, what am I gonna do with these two females in the same house. Then again. She did me dirty so why not repay the favor.

    Im not gonna say she ripped my heart out, but it did hurt. I've never been rejected before so the feeling was foreign to me. 'Whatever this is..' What the hell she mean "whatever this is"... This is us, this is now, this is you and me. Mary Jane and White Boy. But she can forget about all that. I'm my own man. Girls flock to me like its nothing. Man, but them girls ain't Kym...

*****    *****    *****   *****   *****  *****

   " Do do do do... Do do do do.."

The high pitch doorbell ring made me roll my eyes. Every time it rung it ran my blood pressure up.

"So nobody's gonna answer the door?

I whispered to myself

It rung again . Who was really that pressed about coming into this house.? I can't be mom or David because they have keys. Thurston is in his room and I'm sitting here.

I slipped on a pair of flip flops, flung the door open and hopped down the steps.

*****   *****   *****   *****   *****   *****

Thurston's POV

Ah Shit...

" Lord Jesus... Please make this girl go away and please don't let Kym rip me and her head off... Amen."

*****   *****   *****   *****   *****   *****

" Can I help you.? " I sternly question