Chapter Thirty Six

A|N
"I'm Back &' I'm Better" :) *Bryson Tiller Voice.
Well More Or Less... Anyways I Doubt You Guys Wanna Listen To Me Ramble Sooooooo Without Further Or Due, Chapter 36...

* * * * * * *

"Is he stay mad for long ?" I nonchalantly asked

"Nah. He can't stay mad at your mom."

"Hm."

"Just like I can't stay mad at you." He smiled

I made my eyes into little slits.

"Is that suppose to make things better?" I quietly asked

He gulped loudly. "I guess not."

After a while mom and David came back home together, although said nothing to Thurston and I, which was to be expected.

How could we let this happen again. There was too much already going on and to add this was not going to help anyone.

I decided to let the night go by without saying anything to mom, to allow her to calm down and collect her thoughts. David I wasn't too worried about. At the end of the day he wasn't my parent and we hadn't established a strong enough relationship for me to actually care about his views on the decisions I made.

Knock. Knock.

Slowly I opened mom's room door. She stayed home while David ran out real quick.

She was on her bed watching the t.v. She didn't even look up to acknowledge the fact that I had walked in.

"Mom." I started

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what, Kymberlee?" She sighed

"For what's going on.." I softly said

"And what's going on?"

I just stood there looking dumb. I couldn't get myself to say the words.

"See.. Even you can not come to terms with the fact that you are pregnant.. again."

In my head, I knew where this was going. 'I should've known better.. I should've done better.. What now..' I didn't want to hear it at the least bit. But I knew it was something I couldn't avoid.

"I didn't make a fuss out of it the first time because you lost it and I didn't want to add the hurt that you were already feeling. But it seems as though you just want to be in pain Kym.. Why?"

"I don't.. and I don't have an excuse for why." I shrugged

"Listen.. Its your body, it your choice on what you decide to do. Anything from here on out is put on Thruston and yourself."

"Okay."

"Kym, I love you, I do, but you have to make better decisions for yourself."

She was absolutely right. I can't just move around absentmindedly. It wasn't going to benefit anyone. I needed to really get myself together.