Twenty-Five

"I don't wan't to go to school tomorrow," I groaned as Sam and I lay cuddling on his bed.

"So don't go to college," Sam suggested.

"I have to. I'm being forced. Besides, what would I do if I didn't?"

"Go on tour with me."

"I can't do that, Sam," I shook my head.

"Sure you can."

"None of the others would want me there and I don't want to force them to let me go. Plus I have to go to school."

"Can't you just take online classes?"

"Sam, stop. I'm not going on tour with you. You need your space away from me."

"Fine. Be stubborn. You know you want to come with us," he laughed.

"I do, but I'm not going to," I told him.

I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

***

I don't remember much after arguing with Sam that I couldn't go on Digitour with him, but I woke up and Sam was missing from his bed. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:45 p.m. I grabbed my phone which on the floor and saw I had a text message.

Lakyn I still love you. In fact, I never stopped loving you, it was Jack.

Jack, are you drunk?

Yes. But that doesn't matter. I still love you.

I decided to ignore it. He was drunk and he wouldn't remember sending those in the morning, so why argue with him about it now? I deleted the messages and Sam walked in.

"You're awake," he laughed laying down next to me.

"I like to sleep, I'm sorry," I laughed.

"It's fine. I didn't mind. You're cute when you sleep."

"You're a creep," I laughed. "You watch me sleep?"

"Not like you're making it out to seem like I do."

"I'm sure I'm such a dime when I sleep."

"Calling yourself a dime is definitely pushing it. You're a six at most," he laughed and I pushed him.

"You're so lucky I love you; or I probably would have killed you by now."

"For some reason it doesn't surprise me that you would say something like that."

"It's not surprising because you know it's true," I suggested.

"You're probably right."

"Probably," I said, using air quotes.

"Okay fine. You're definitely right," he said, kissing me.

"As much as I don't want to, I should probably leave," I told him.

"Or you could stay a little longer," he said kissing me again and grabbing my butt.

"As compelling as your argument is, I really should leave," I said pulling away.

"You only have one more time for months," he said.

"Fine," I said and started kissing him. "But then I really have to leave."

"Totally," he smiled.

***

"Why do you have to leave? It's only ten," Sam asked as I started putting my clothes back on.

"Because I have to leave really early tomorrow," I told him.

"You're just going to go home and watch the Anaconda video over and over," he argued.

I smiled. "You know me too well." I've watched the Anaconda video about 30 times the last two days. I just couldn't stop watching it and I really had no idea why.

"You like it more than I do," he laughed.

"I'm sorry her butt compels me so much," I told him.

"That is something I never thought I would hear you, of all people, say."

"I guess I'm good at surprising people, because Alaska said the same thing," I told him.

"I love you," he said, standing up.

"I love you, too," I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"I'll see you in the morning."

"You bet you will."

He leaned down and placed his lips on top of mine.

"Good night, Sam," I said, leaving his room.

***

That night I heard a noise outside of my room. I stood up and opened my door. There was nothing there. I heard the same noise again and saw it was coming from my window. I opened the window and saw Jack standing below me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I groaned.

"I love you, Lakyn."

"Jack, I'm dating one of your best friends. Think about what this could do to your friendship with Sam, bro's before hoes."

"Did you just call yourself a hoe?" he laughed.

"Well, if the shoe fits, I guess," I told him.

I faintly heard him sigh. "Fine. But I want you to know that I'll always love you."

"I love you, too, Jack," I told him. He started walking away and I closed my window. I layed in my bed and forced myself to stop thinking about it and fall asleep.

***

I stood in Sam's arms for a few minutes. "I'm going to miss you."

"Yet you wont go on tour with me," he said, not letting it go.

"No. I'm not going on tour with you, Sam, just let it go."

"Fine. I'm going to miss you too," he said, giving in.

"I really have to go now," I groaned.

He leaned down and kissed me. "I'll see you in a few months."

"Yeah you will."

I climbed into my car and started driving away from Omaha.

***

Hey so I know this part is kind of short and boring but I've been busy since school started.

I also have to write 5 paragraphs about myself by Tuesday but I'm not interesting enough to write about. Someone give me inspiration so I don't fail a paper about myself.

Anyway thanks for reading!

-Rianamays