Fifteen

Hey. Wanna come over? Sam asked.

Is it just you home? I asked. I realized that sounded a little weird after I had sent it.

For now. But Jack and Jack are coming over later

Sure. That sounded even weirder. Sam and I had become friends this past month, and now that it was summer we had been spending a lot of time together.

"I'm going to Sam's," I told my mom. My parents had told me they don't care if I date or talk to boys now that I was out of high school, as long as that boy wasn't Jack Gilinsky. I'll never understand why they hate him so much.

"Okay." She said before I walked out the door.

I got to Sam's house and walked to his room.

"Just walk in." He said, as I walked into his room.

"I will thanks." I said, sitting next to him on his bed.

"What if I was naked?" he smiled.

"Then I take a picture and let all the 12 year old girls who want your nudes see it."

He just laughed, which made me laugh too. His laugh so was so adorable.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked. "Besides give your nudes to everyone."

He shrugged. "Same thing we always do?"

Most of the time we just sat in his room and did stuff on our phones, talking occasionally.

"When are Jack and Jack coming?"

He shrugged again.

"I didn't even know Jack and Jack were back from L.A."

"They got back yesterday." Sam told me and I nodded.

"I'm so freaking tired," I said, closing my eyes for a few seconds.

"Why?"

"I didn't sleep at all last night. I've been up since 9 a.m yesterday." I told him.

"Why?" He asked again, more questioning this time.

"I don't know. I just wasn't tired. But I am now. And I may fall asleep before Jack and Jack even get here."

We both were on our phone laying on his bed and less than ten minutes later I was asleep.

***

"Lakyn!" someone said, causing me to wake up.

"What?" I asked, looking at Jack, Jack, and Sam who were standing over me.

"Get up. We're leaving," Jack Johnson told me.

"I'm up." I stood up fast and my vision went blurry for a few seconds.

We walked out of Sam's house and got into Jack's Jeep.

"Where are we going exactly? And why did I agree to go to an unknown location with you three?" I asked as we pulled out of Sam's driveway.

"We're going to Golden Palace," Sam told me and I nodded.

"So Lakyn," Johnson said, "do you remember the last time you were in this car?"

I did remember the last time I was in this car. I remembered it very well. I felt myself blush.

"Vividly." I told him and saw Gilinsky half smile.

The rest of the ride the four of us just sang along to the radio.

We walked into Golden Palace and ordered our food. I got the same thing that I always got, sweet and sour chicken.