Twenty-Three

Sam grabbed the book I was reading out my hand, sat it down, and leaned forward so his face was close to mine. "Stop reading. We only have a few weeks left together."

"Hey! I only have like 10 more pages left in that book," I said.

"I bet I know something that's more interesting than The Maze Runner," Sam smirked.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Like what?"

He leaned in a little closer and kissed me.

"You're going to have to do more than that," I smiled.

"I'm only just getting started."

***

"What am I going to do without seeing your stupid face everyday?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm just so amazing, I feel so sorry for you," he said.

"I try to be sappy for once and you have to ruin it, you stupid piece of shit," I laughed.

I really didn't know what I was going to do without getting to see him everyday, even if he did have to ruin a sappy moment.

"I'm going to miss your beautiful face, too," he said.

"I'd miss me too, I'm amazing," I said, and dramatically flipped my hair.

Sam's dog came running into the living room and layed down on my stomach and started petting it.

"Do you love my dog more than you love me?" Sam asked.

"Your dog is the only reason we're dating, obviously, and I know you're starring at my ass," I told him and went back to playing with the dog.

I heard Sam get down beside me. He slapped my ass, and he flipped me so I was laying on my back and he was hovering over me. He pinned my hands down over my head so I couldn't move them and he pressed his lips against mine. He eventually let go of my hands and I ran them through his hair.

"Keep it PG, you two," Sam's mom said, causing us to jump.

"Yeah keep it PG, daddy," I said, moving out from underneath him and smirking.

"You're such a tease," he said.

I stood up and started shaking my butt as Baby Got Back started playing. Sam got up and joined me. We just stood there rapping and dancing throughout the entire song.

***

"I should probably go home," I said. We had been in Sam's living room all day watching T.V and I have been playing with his dog.

"You don't have to," Sam said.

"I've stayed the night here for the past three days, I think your family is sick of me," I told him, standing up.

"They aren't sick of you. They think you're a good influence on me," he told me.

"Everyone is a good influence on you," I pointed out.

"Shut up."

"I'll see you later," I said, kissing him.

"Bye," he said as I walked out the door.

***

When I got home I showered and blow dried my hair. I put on a pair of spandex and a tank top and layed in my bed, texting Sam. Even when we weren't together we were always talking to each other. Mostly calling each other ugly and stupid but we talked to each other none the less.

I had gotten home at 8:30 and now it was 11. I normally wouldn't be tired right now but tonight I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open, so I told Sam I was going to sleep and passed out almost instantly.