Prologue

Copyright © 2012 TrickyCard. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story or pages may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, translated, or transmitted in any form or by any means now or hereafter known, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the publisher or author that can cause plagiarism.

 A/N: The casts you see in the right side are completely temporary. It serves as a huge companion to the story. Thank your for your cooperation. :)

                                                    PROLOGUE

                                    ♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠♦♥♣♠

The hot, dark, hell kingdom of Abolara where the unmerciful Basilisk ruled. The terrain was a certain barren and covered with blight and darkness. There was always an eclipse in the top of the kingdom. The kingdom was full of volcanoes and lava pits, magmas and black rocks were everywhere in the kingdom. Blood and tears were scattered along the kingdom. Beneath the earth was where the kingdom was built.

The filthy people, banshees, ghouls, and minotaurs were the only disgusting people that lived in the Kingdom of Abolara. The minotaurs were guards, the ghouls lumbered woods, the banshees helped Basilisk to acquire his missions and the filthy people who was dressed in a dirty torn shirt and black shorts was always cleaning the barren floor and was always tortured by letting their face dipped in torrid red lava.

They were eating only rocks and surviving their life by planting crops outside the kingdom sneaking. If the Basilisk saw them outside the kingdom, they will be punished and sentenced to a seriously grave death. They slept in the hot molten rock made by Basilisk and they only got a glass of water in a week.

The people were acting as slaves and their little sons and daughters were contributing their very little help just to save their lives. Not only the people in the kingdom were deceiving him but also the minotaurs who were utterly got some big hatred towards him. Basilisk punished all of them for ruining Abolara's future for doing nothing but sleeping and crying out loud.

However, the people aren't the only race in the kingdom to suffer under Basilisk's rule of terror. Even those who served him as his guards or warriors lived in fear of their amoral master. Basilisk's conscience was out of place, he was very helpful and generous before but something went into him that made him evil and unconscious about things.

Minotaurs served General Mino but Basilisk came and ruined the minotaur's faith in one another by having a deal if they were to join Basilisk, they will receive no harm and if they don't, they'll receive suffers or severe death. General Mino was tortured-- but the deepest of his scars were not the one that seared into his flesh, but the scars within, the scars he carried from the choice he was forced to make.

Minotaurs were scary big creatures that could terrify people by showing their horrifying different eyes. They always had the earring in their nose and always stomping the ground and had a head of a bull and the body of a man, standing ten feet tall, with a back as broad as a barn door and biceps like barrels, a minotaur could crush a man's head with a single squeeze of its mighty hands.

Their breath reeked like sulphurous pits, an odor as foul it preceded them as they passed by. Minotaurs are the ancient enemies of the centaurs and satyrs -- they had already annihilated the imps and goblins, but still a few hang onto life in the dark, hiding in the deepest, most secret places.

A long time ago, not so long, barbarians served one immune god, it was God Roklas. He still serves the noble barbarians in these years. He is immortal and free in all danger. If he was to be killed, he will gain unusual strength and that is his chance to kill his enemy but Basilisk was thinking a way to defeat him by letting the immortality gone from him. Basilisk was trying to loosen up the rope that held him between him and God Roklas.

On the next day, the powerful people embodied with white aura were born. They can create peace by snapping their fingers. The news led Basilisk to suffer from anger and hatred to people that made him more evil. Basilisk became more aggressive in things such as torturing people to death even if they do their work hard. He released all his foul temper and fury. He scorched them alive and didn't cover them in a verdant cloak. In the ancient stories, they cover dead people with verdant cloak to show respect and gratitude.

Brad was born; Basilisk became weaker and weaker. Basilisk's fire breath was no longer strong and firm but he tried to revive its own power. He decided to kidnap wizards and told him to give him some strength but the magnificent wizards refused so he killed all the wizards who refused in front of him.

Until one traitor came, a dark wizard with blazing red eyes and covered with black shaggy cloak, he used some advanced forbidden spells and he made Basilisk stronger than he was before. Basilisk's fire breath's radius became longer and the heat of the fire breath became hotter and stronger, it can easily burn a person's body.

Brad's father was almost killed but saved by his birth. God Roklas became half-immortal because when Brad was still a baby when God Roklas handed the half blooming blue spirit to him that made him half-immortal too.