.17

Luke's P.O.V

"Just let her go, Jai." I told him. "And then I promise you that I'll do whatever you want me to do, hell I'll kill myself in the sickest way if you want. The only thing I ask for is to let Ella go and not watch."

Jai just tsked me while shaking his head. "I'm afraid that wasn't one of the options, Luke."

I wanted so badly in that moment to lung at him, to rip his windpipe out of his throat, but I couldn't.

I couldn't because I had 20 guns all pointed at me and the thought of Ella watching in horror as I died made me feel sick.

My hands moved to my hair in frustration before I looked at her.

Ella's eyes were blood shot from her tears, mouth slightly agape like she wanted to say something but couldn't.

She wouldn't meet my stare knowing it would pain her too much.

"Fine," I moved my eyes back to Jai who was watching the two of us as if it were a movie. "You win."

A cold laugh erupted from inside me. "You fucking win Jai. Are you happy?" I began to move towards the door but stopped in my tracks.

"If she even gets a scratch on her, Price, I'm coming after you." I moved my glance from Jai to the girl who I had no choice but to leave behind.

"Ella," I practically whispered though with the slightest movement of her head it became obvious she heard it.

"We will find each other again, I promise."

-

The second Kean and I stepped foot in the elevator, I dug out my phone and dialed the police telling them everything that was happening.

Calling them will always be my last option, it was every gang members last option. But right now my options were limited.

"I have to go to Ella's house, tell her family what's happening." I told Kean after hanging up and pocketing the phone. A long sigh left my lips.

"We're gonna get her back, mate." Kean assured me but I easily waved him off as we both walked out of the complex.

"I hope you know your way to wherever you're staying," I began walking towards my car knowing he was trailing behind me.

"What?" He called out as I started to put distance between us. "You're just going to leave me here?"

I gave him a shrug. "I have more important things on my mind right now."

-

Ella's P.O.V

"I was a little worried there for a second," I heard Jai laugh after Luke left. "I thought he was going to give up his life there."

I shrugged, "What difference would it make to you, isn't that what you want?"

"No," He whispered in what he intended to be a lust filled voice but to me the sound made me want to hurl.

"I wanted what he choose, for you to stay." He moved closer to me lifting my chin with his chubby fingers. "I want you, Ella."

With my arms now free of their restraints, I pushed him off me and walked over to the living room that had floor to ceiling length windows.

My eyes wandered around the busy city of the night making me feel even more trapped than what I felt already.

Luke will find a way to save you, I told myself. He promised.

"Beautiful isn't." I felt Jai press himself close to my back as he mumbled in my ear.

"I could give you the entire world with my money. Though Luke," He laughed like his name was a joke."You'd be lucky if he even pays for dinner when the two of you go out."

I pushed my elbow into his gut but not before he caught it. "You're in my domain now," He hissed.

"You'll be playing by my rules." I felt his cold lips kiss down my neck causing me to go stiff in his hold. His one hand was placed low on my waist while the other traveled slowly up my thigh.

His body trapped mine against the window as the though of having no chance against his muscular build crept into my mind.

I felt as his lips making their way back to my ear, "We'll finish this later."

He pushed himself away from me as I let out a shaky breath that I didn't realize I was holding.

I watched as he called his man and began talking to them in hushed voices before they began leaving the building.

"What are you doing?" I asked Jai seeing him make his way back over to me.

"We need to leave," He told me bringing his hand to rest on my waist. I side stepped away from his touch leaving a smile on his face but he didn't make a move to bring me close to him.

"Knowing your boyfriend, he probably called the cops once he stepped foot out the door."

"Good," I told him. "Then I'm staying here and waiting for them."

Jai grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me through the elevator doors with him.

"Listen here you little bitch," He hissed viciously in my ear.

"You'll do everything I say. You will be my little puppet and you will forget about Luke. If he ever comes to rescue you then you won't go with him. I'll train you to fight him, to make sure you win."

"And what makes you think I'd ever let you control me?" I asked him using the same amount of confidants as him.

"Because I have snipers watching your entire family," He smiled. "And if you disobey me at all then I will kill each one slowly and painfully."

I felt bile rise in my throat with the thought of him killing off my family but I pushed it down quickly knowing Luke wouldn't let that happen.

We finally reached the car garage that was underneath the building. My eyes scanned over the group of men first spotting Rowan and Tyse who stood at the front of the group waiting for orders.

There was only one other girl in the mix who I didn't recognize.

"Where's Lux?" I turned back to Jai who just shrugged.

"I got bored of her, so I told Tyse and Rowan to take care of the bitch."

The memory of Jai telling Rowan, Tyse and Lux to all go into the same room when he first got to the flat with me came rushing back in my mind.

I remembered the loud bang I heard but brushed it off thinking someone had dropped something.

The nauseous feeling that I felt in the elevator returned, turning my glance to Tyse and Rowan who held up their guns knowing they were listening to the entire conversation.

I turned back to Jai who now had a smirk plastered on his face as he enjoyed watching me suffer.

I tried my best to regain my composure not wanting Jai or any of the others to see me as weak.

"So what's stopping you from getting bored of me?" I asked with all the confidence I had left in me.

He leaned down to my ear close enough that I could feel his lips on my skin making me go stiff again.

"You see," He began. "There's not."

My eyes traveled down his arm to where his hand was playing with the gun in his waistband.