.02

My lips parted with the corners quirking up into a smirk. "It's cute that you think I'd ever let someone like you take advantage of me." I whispered to Luke.

I watched him stop his slow movements towards my lips and his eyes fluttering open. His head tilted to the side, his mouth mimicking my smirk. He looked at me as if I were a text book that he was studying before he backed away from me.

A wave of misfortune washed over me, not knowing if it was from the lack of disappointment on Luke's face from my rejection or from the loss of his body so near to mine.

I swallowed that lump of disappointment before turning my attention back on him. "Just because I may not know how to feel anymore doesn't mean I lost my ability to think." The words came out harsher than what I intended them to. "And even the dumbest person to roam the Earth wouldn't be stupid enough to mess with someone like you."

The only indication that Luke was even taking in the words I was spitting into his face was when his right eyebrow shot up, though it looked like it was more out of amusement than shock.

Luke didn't say anything only moving pass me, going deeper into my bedroom even though I pretty much told him to get out of my room and never talk to me again. My eyes followed his movements watching him look at the different things I had placed on my dresser.

His broad shoulders blocked most of what he was doing leaving me to question what he was looking at. I saw him stop in his tracks as he bent down to the ground and rose again. Luke turned back towards me studying me for a moment before looking down at his hand. I noticed he had something between his fingers that he was flipping back and forth.

"You know," Luke started not taking his focus off the object in his hand. "If someone tries to help you you should take the help, Ella." He lifted his eyes from the item between his fingers and began making his way towards me. He stopped when he stood directly beside me, leaning in close to my ear to make sure I didn't miss a word he said.

"Take this from a person who's hurting too." Luke's breath tickled the sensitive skin on my ear sending shivers down my spine. I felt him place the cool, sharp object that he was playing with in my hand before saying, "There are better ways of relieving your body of the pain."

With that, he made his way out of my room without another word. Before I could even ask him what he meant, Luke had already vanished. I looked down at the object that Luke placed in my hand and took in a deep breath.

I stared at the razor bit with the same intensity Luke had been staring at me with.

-

All I could do for the rest of the night was think about how the day played out. I didn't even know where to begin from when Luca told me he was throwing a house party to when I felt the high from the cut to Luke's intense stare.

I looked at the razor once more before turning my head to stare at my crooked Black Keys poster. Only the thought of it being crooked wasn't the thing that was bothering me now. It was Luke's words.

-

A/N: Oh my gosh, it's so short! I apologize guys but I kinda felt like I just needed to get to the point in this chapter instead explaining details and stuff like that like I did in the first part... just for the effect ;) lol but ya thank you so much for reading and I'll try to put up the next chapter later on today! So please feel free to heart and reblog because it helps me out so much :)