Chapter Fifty Five

Start from the beginning

       ~~~

Hunters pov

"Please, try understand i did my best to protect owen" They all nod and nathan pats my back. "I dont wanna hit you as much anymore, Sorry bro, that sounds horrible. You didnt deserve this" i smile and thank him while i stand up too stretch.

"Momma i want some breakfast-" the small girl freezes and smiles.

"HUNTY!" She swiftly runs over to me and i pick her up.

"Miss me, my queen?" She giggles at the name. "I missed you a lot! Iv got a few new toys to show you!" I chuckle and plant kisses over her face making her squeal.

"Happy birthday, im sorry i missed it!" She giggles and smiles. "Its ok, Owy came though! We played princesses and i made him even prettier!" I smile as i kiss her hair.

"I thought it was impossible for owen to get prettier! You must be a magician!" She giggles and clings to my face.

"Can we go play tea partys? We can ask Owy to come over!" I smile and put her on the floor. "Later maya, right now i have a few things to do." she nods and runs back to her room.

"Wait what time is it?" Nathan looks panicked at the clock. "Its 7am shit i gotta go!" Sophia grabs her sons arm and looks confused.

"He goes out every morning, i have to follow him!" Before Nathan goes i quickly stop him. "WAIT"

He turns around. "Let me go!" He thinks for a moment and before hesitantly nodding. I run out the door faster then normal and sprint to the lake. I stand in the middle of the path and look down to see if i look ok.

Shit I'm nervous.

Im wearing grey sweat pants and a emerald looking jumper.

I soon see a small boy wearing grey sweatpants and a blue jumper run around the corner.

I know its him because its my jumper we got at Disney world.

He soon runs around the corner and his eyes meet mine.

~~~

Owens pov

I look down at my baggy clothing and continue to run. I look up to make sure i don't fall into the water and slowly stop.

I stare at the figure in front of me thats now crying.

My face shows no emotion as I continue to run around it. I'm seeing him this early in the morning?

"OWEN"

I slow down once again, wait.

I turn around and frown. "They've never talked before" i think back to all the previous times i though i saw hunter or henry.

"Shit i really am going insane" this causes me to panic and run away.

Holy shit i don't want to hear it talk like that. I see my house come in sight and soon i reach my door. I swing the door open and i see Nathan frown as i sit down on the couch.

"Owen what are you doing here?" I try catch my breath but my breathing gets worse.

"Shhh calm down its ok" he sits down next to me and rubs my back.

"What happened?" He takes a sip of his coffee and smiles.

"I thought i saw hunter again but this time it talked. Im going insane Nathan!" He spits his drink out going all over the carpet.

"Fuck, Owen's its ok. Go run again, you need to calm down" i nod hesitantly and agree.

I suppose running does calm me down.

I grab my phone but before i go nathan grabd my shoulder. "Owen this time you didn't have a vision" and with that he pushes me out the door and slams it shut.

Wait what?

That wasn't really hunter.

Was it?

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Oooooooo i wonder will happen next. Yeah i know the whole book has been predictable and shit bUt its only got a few chapters left. Iv you have read the whole thing then GEE Thats cool. Thank you so much.

I appreciate how many reads this has got and such support.

Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1319

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3