Chapter Forty Four

Hunters pov

Tonights the night. Prom! Apparently its the most memorable night of your teenage life! I approach the kellys door with my mom and maya close behind.

"The doors unlocked" we all walk in and see nathan and owen play fighting. "BRO JUST DO THE FUCKING TIE FOR ME" i chuckle at how Nathan still has to have someone do his tie.

"I WOULD BUT YOU KEEP MOVING STAND STILL" i smirk and watch in amusement.

As soon as they have finished me and owen walk towards each other. "Hi." He doesn't look at me, just stares at our feet.

"Hey princess" I gently lift his chin with my finger so he is looking at me. "You look beautiful" his face goes the same colour as my tie. "You look really handsome." i bite my lip a look away, as a small blush creeps upon my face.

He giggles. "Whose blushing now!" I let out a small chuckle. He takes his glasses off and goes to put them on the side but i take them and place them on my head. "Woah, owen are you actually blind, i cant see anything" he giggles and shakes his head. "No, i only use them to read" i laugh and put them on the side.

"Picturesssss!!!" Our moms shove us together, making us do different poses for their phones. Another knock echos through the house as Ally and Connor enter the room. "Hey guys!" Soon enough they are joining us in the photos.

Connor is wearing a black suit with a blue tie and Ally is wearing a purple dress which fades into a clear netting with stitched patterns.

After around 300 pictures we are finally allowed to leave. We all pile into Connors car and turn on the radio. Most of our school are taking party buses or limousines but non of us saw the point, i mean it's just a journey.

As we arrive we see students coming from every possible direction. It looks great.

"You ready guys?" We all nod and walk into the building. Loud music fills the room along with some beautiful decorations.

Everyone looks amazing. This really is going to be an awesome night.

~~~

Owens pov

I walk back over to ally to see her biting at her nails. She's annoyed. I look around for my handsome boyfriend when i see what probably has her annoyed.

Jenna has her hands all over hunter and Connor.

She slowly leans up and plants a kiss on their cheeks and they do nothing to stop it. Its just a friendly kiss Owen. Hunter wouldn't cheat.

I look over at ally who is glaring daggers at Jenna. "Ill be back" she nods as i walk over to the small food table near us.

"Hey Owen! Are Jenna and hunter back together?" I look over at Maddy and shake my head. "Hmmm wouldn't be a Surprise if he broke it off with you soon. I know the gay thing is just a act. Soon enough he will realise he can do better than a nerdy little freak. I mean come on he's a god and your... you? No offence or anything!" I smile and walks away.

As i sit back next to ally she frowns at me. "Whats wrong bub?" I sigh. "Why do people say no offence after saying the most offensive things possible" she shakes her head. "who said what? I'll beat their ass." I giggle slightly and shake my head.

              ~~~

Marks pov

"Hey Owen how are you" i stand close by as me and Jenna's plan takes action.

"Im ok Jenna, how are you" you can hear the discomfort in his voice. "Im great now you and hunter are over, god I'm glad you both finally saw clearly! So since hunter, my handsome boyfriend has moved on, why don't you, maybe Jordan? Sky? Ooo what about mark? He still really cares about you, he talks about you a lot"