Chapter Forty Seven

Owens pov

I pull at the corner of my silk gown as i arrive at school. Today is graduation day! Its crazy i know!

"Now Owen, sweetheart. Don't be nervous, you got chose to do the speech for a reason. You have your cards in your pocket and you will be fine. Awww my gorgeous baby's are all grown up. Your dad would be proud of you both. Now Nathan try and push some of your confidence onto your little brother. I will be sat down somewhere with Melissa! Have fun boys!"

We thank our mom for the ride and climb out the car and take a deep breath as we walk inside.

The hall is littered with chairs and students. "I knew this day would come, but i didnt know this fast!" I look to my side and smile at the small old lady. Mrs may.

"Owen deer you have been my favourite student since your first day and its not going to be the same without you. Promis me you will email and visit?" I smile and nod giving her a hug.

"Nathan take care of yourself and owen. Dont get into to much trouble and behave!" He pouts and nods.

We say goodbye and walk over to where there is a sign saying K as we all have to sit in alphabetical order by last name.

We sit down and smile as other students fill the hall. I look back to see hunter sat looking down at his phone. What has him glued to that phone? Seconds later i feel a buzz to my pocket.

Muffin: where are you?

Me: look up idiot.

I smile at him as he stares at me in confusion. "You wasnt there when i sat down i swear to god" i giggle and turn back as Ally sits down next to Nathan.

"Ew ally" she smiles looking forward. "Ew nathan" i giggle as the two continue to bicker before someone steps onto the stage.

Oh fuck its starting.

"Students, Parents, friends, familys and teachers we are gathered here today to celebrate these wonderful students graduation."

Cheers and claps fill the room as Mrs May continues her speech. "This year has honestly been my favourite year group to work with. We've all had our ups and downs. Good times and bad times but what really matters is what comes next. I hope the best for you all and one last thing, Connor Lycan your RE assignment is still due" i look at connor and smirk as he goes red.

Laughter fills the room as claps echo around the hall.

"Now please can we have Owen to the stage"

I go red and swiftly walk forward. Shit shit shit everyones looking at me. I eventually reach the front of the stage and smile as i pull out my small card.

"Class 2013 - 2018 has been amazing. Iv loved almost every moment of it, Its been amazing. We've all grown so much, well... most of us, i on the other hand haven't grown an inch taller but whatever." People laugh and mumble how i'm not joking.

"We've made friends, enemies, Family and life long partners" this gets a cheer from the one and only,

Hunter Matthews.

I giggle and continue. "No matter what, we will remember high school and look back at it and smile. I guess adults are right about high school being some of the best years of our life. We all have so many memories together and i cant wait to make more. Thank you for putting up with me for all these years and I wish you all the best of luck throughout your lives. one last thing, TAYLOR MCKENNA NATHAN WANTS YOUR NUMBER" laughter and cheers fill the room as i quickly run back to my chair.

"Dude, you're totally fucking dead when we get home" i giggle at Nathan and smile. After a few more teachers speak we get to our last teacher which is coach.

"Wow, this is my last graduation speech. I love all my students individually and together, especially my boys. The team has made these years amazing and even though some are late joiners they still are family. Im going to miss this school a lot and it will always be part of me. Thank you all for being my students. Now for my suprise, my boys. Im offering you a place on my Saturday football team"

We all cheer knowing our time as a team isnt ending.

Slowly we all go onto the stage, collecting out certificate and having our pictures taken. I smile as our group finally gathers. "Damn we're all adults now... gross" i laugh at connor and smile knowing its true.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and smile as i lean back. "Happy graduation baby!" I giggle and smile. "You too!" Our parents come over and take millions of pictures while spilling all of their emotions.

God mothers cry so much!

                                     ~~~

Hunters pov

I grin as i grab two slices of pizza and walk over to Owen. He looks up to me and moves forward so i can sit behind him.

I stick out my legs and he slides back and leans against me while taking one of my pizza slices.

Cutie.

I look around my living room to see my mom, Maya, Sophia, Nathan, Jordan, Chandler, Sky, Joey, Megan, Livi and most of their parents along with Ally, Connor, Allys Grandma and Connors sister Zoey.

Ally has little family as all she has is her grandma. Her parents work in New York and rarely come home but if they do its only to give her grandma more money to pay for ally and bills. She doesn't talk about it a lot which is understandable.

I look down at the small boy and frown when i see him shiver. I gently grab his arm and pull him to his room to find him warmth. I grab some fluffy socks and one of my jumpers and throw them at him.

"What?" I chuckle at his small smile. "You need to warm up" he nods and puts the clothing items on. He stands up and ends up slipping around in the bed socks.

"Go to the end of the hall and try skid back into my room." He nods and clumsily walks over. I turn around to look out the window and smile as i see a nice sunset.

Reds are now mixing with the blue sky and seems to have some clouds which make it beautiful.

I turn around and soon a small body comes crashing into me. I hear a small grunt from him before he giggles. I wrap my arms around him and smile.

"I love you" i chuckle at his cuteness. "I love you too freak now lets go get more pizza" he nods at my words and follows me out my room.

Just before i make it to the end of the hall i feel myself almost trip. I turn around to see the small boy snickering while pulling his leg back.

I chuckle and walk back over to him. I gently pin him to the wall. I place a soft yet gentle kiss on his lips. I rest my hand on his neck as i trace old marks where we have had previously 'had fun'.

He giggles and grabs my hand before dragging me down the stairs. "I love you stupid" i chuckle. "I love you to nerd"

I really do love him.

********
A//N

Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

I hope i die. Also I'm not gonna write smut for this book or anything to detailed since I'm a fucking child of god.

Ok no its because I'm shit at writing as you have noticed so use ur imaginations and go wild.

No its not the end

Word count: 1351

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3