Chapter Fifty Two

((Start music. When the beat starts for the chorus try read from the word "BANG" IDK OK JUST TRY.))

Hunters pov

I feel a hard thud on my back. "Matthews did i say you could take a break?" I shake my head as the wooden plank comes crashing back to my body. I feel the air fall out my mouth. Thats gonna kill me later. Iv been here for two and a half weeks and let me tell you.

Its fucking hell.

They make you do endless workouts and if you step one inch out of line you get hit. Iv been here for half a month and iv barely eaten, iv lost quite a lot of skin colour, iv lost weight and iv gotten sick. No matter what the weather is like, they send you outside.

Today there is a fucking storm.

The only slightly ok thing is my muscles are bigger. Iv always had quite a tone body but its nice to get bigger. Iv been doing push ups for what feels like days now.

"UP" we swiftly stand up and limp over to the track. The wind starts to pick up and the storm starts to close in. I feel a drop of water on my face and i smile. It feels so fresh and cool. I reach the track and with that a loud noise fills my ears.

"BANG" we all start running. Some boys fall from lack of energy and i want to do the same, but I'm too scared. I know they're not going to get treated well. To my surprise I'm in lead by a a few metres or so.

The rain starts pouring more than before and the wind makes it harder to see. All i can think about is Owen.  The only thing getting me to the end of this track is him.

Usually last to the end has to do 30 knee jumps. Yeah that sounds easy, when your bones aren't being smashed to pieces.

The thought of Owen, my mom, maya and my friends being at the end of the track makes me smile. I wish. I had a dream about him last night. I dream about him every night but last night was different. It was like he didn't know i was there.

It was like those scenes from stranger things where Eleven is in the void and she can see Will, Mike and everyone else but they cant see her.

"Well done Matthews. Now, go back to your room" i nod at the officer and swiftly walk back to my small cabin.

I slam the door open and shut again and swiftly throw off my cloths. I grab a towel and turn on the small heater box. I have a short shower as the water is freezing.

I sigh as i get out and put on my pyjamas. I leave my shirt off and glance at myself in the mirror. My body is filled with cuts and bruises. I stare at the red shot pound scar and sigh. It healed nicely but the scar will definitely take years to heal, all of these will.

I throw on my top and slowly fall on my bed and frown at the extremely uncomfortable piece of furniture.

I stare at the sealing of the bunk bed as i feel a tear roll down my face. I start to think about everything that happened.

                             *FLASHBACK*

I run up to my room and sit at my desk while looking at my phone. Im so glad owen liked his bracelet. All of a sudden i see a incoming call from a unknown number.

"Hello?"

It stays silent but i hear heavy breathing down the phone.

"Son, I'm sorry i have to do this but you have left me with no choice. Tomorrow you will be collected by me and taken to a military camp. Iv reviewed it and some may say its too extreme but its what you need. If you don't cooperate all i have to do is click one button and that boy toy of yours is killed. Think smart hunter. Its for 6 months."