Chapter Thirty Six

(A/n Yeah, so- I rewrote this whole chapter 2 years after publishing it. So if you think this is cringe be glad you didn't read the other version.)

Owens pov

I cautiously approach the small park, my nerves overwhelming me. "Well well well, little Owen kelly." I freeze once shauni approaches me. I stand on the curb, not wanting to enter the dark park.

"Wh-what do you need?" She smirks. "Oh i just wanted to see my dear ex step cousin." I frown as she steps closer to me.

"So tell me Owen, wanna go for a ride?" I go to answer but before i can i feel something stick into my stomach.

I look down and my eyes widen. Oh my god, it's a gun. I feel my chest tighten and it become much harder to breathe. I hear a car suddenly come to a stop and i'm pushed towards it.

Throughout the whole ride the gun is held at my stomach. She continues to talk to me until we arrive at what looks to be a warehouse.

I feel her shove me and smirk. "This may hurt." Before i can react something hard hits my head and i fall unconscious.

                                    ~~~

Hunters pov

I tense as i see a car pull up next to where they are stood. "We should go over." Ally grabs my arm and pulls me down. Seconds later we see Shauni hold what looks to be a gun at Owen and shove him into the car.

"OH MY GOD." We begin to sprint over but before we can get there, the car speeds away. "OWEN!" I go to chase the car but Ally holds me back.

"We can't chase a car Hunter, does anyone have any data?" I nod. "Look on track my iphone." I quickly pull up the app and we begin to follow the direction he is going.

When it stops, we are probably halfway there. "It's stopped." Ally nods and stops us.

"Ok, one of you call 999, the other text the football team groupchat that we need help, send them this location." We both nod and get to work.

God how could we be so stupid! What if they hurt him? What if they... we all begin running in the direction that google maps is telling us to go. Luckily for us it's only what seems to be a 10 minute run from here.

Please be safe Owen.

                                      ~~~

Owens pov

I groggily open my eyes and wince at the bright light. "Looks like he's awake." I look ahead to see Shauni laughing at me. "So weak and small, pathetic really." I hear footsteps behind me and freeze at the voice.

"Now now shauni, be nice." No, it can't be. I see a man in a suit come and stand ahead of me. I don't look up, just stare at the ground as fear takes over my body.

I see the man crouch down and tilt my hear up with the tip of a gun. He turns my head so I'm directly looking at him. "Did you miss me?"

I stare at Henry. How? How did he get back here? I feel my whole body begin to shake.

"Awww, the faggots shaking." I wince at his words. "So, how would you like to die? I could drown you, hang you, feed you to a lion, it's really my call but if you have any good ideas i'm all ears." I stay silent.