Monster High Chapter 11

Here you guys. I hope you enjoy this update.. Things will change from now on. Will it be good or bad? Read on to find out and oh, Marina's Personae will come back (Devil vs. Angel Personalities).

Happy Reading <3

Please Comment, Vote, and Fan. Thank you all.

Please excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes because I didn't have time to edit this. Thank you for understanding.

Tom's POV

"My lord! My lord!" Zirk screamed as he entered my chambers.

"What is it Zirk? Can't you see I"m tired?" I reasoned but to be honest, I was bored out of my mind. I've been waiting for Marina to come but I knew that she needed to gather strength to try to fight me. I just laughed at the thought. Someone beating me? Impossible.

"I'm terribly sorry for disturbing you but our queen has been compromised." With that, I rose in attention. I sat on my bed and my expression quickly changed from boredom to anxiety. He didn't wait for me to answer back so he continued speaking. "We have been keeping tabs on her as you ordered. Apparently, the secret ninja clan beckoned her one final test before she could ever go and challenge you and that is to go through the Dark Cave. Intel has told us that she has encountered a Soul Eater and he is currently devouring her soul. What is our next move?" As badly as I wanted to save her right now, losing some a chip of her soul could be momentous. In our world, our souls are the only links to our past and present feelings and emotions, with a part of her soul gone, she would forget and hopefully she'll forget Cy.

"I want you to continue to keep an eye on her you hear me and when you see that she's growing weak, notify me immediately. You may go." It wasn't long now and before I know it, Marina will surely be mine. I prepared myself and waited for Zirk to come back.

Marina's POV

Slowly, I felt my body weight decrease and parts of me were disintegrating. The Soul Eater in front of me was smiling like a maniac, a carnivore that has found its prey. It was true what they said about people having flashbacks when they were about to die. I relished on the memories I spent with my parents, my friends, and the other people I love. After recalling all the events that transpired after I came to Monster High, I finally saw that I had no regrets, although I felt sad that I couldn't save Cy. With tears brimming in my eyes, I had a couple of words left to say: "I love you Cy." Everything darkened after that.

Tom's POV

I took the hand of one of my servants and found myself instantly transported to the other end of the Dark Cave. I told my servants that I would enter alone since it was extremely dangerous. They wanted to go with me but I didn't give in. I entered the cavern and felt Marina's presence. I followed her soul signature which was slowly decreasing. After a couple more minutes, I spotted her and the Soul Eater that was feasting on her soul. Anger flushed through me and then everything got extremely bright. With one single touch, the Soul Eater started decaying and he eventually crumbled into dust particles. I held Marina in my hand and she was unconscious. I brought her out of the cavern and my men met me. They offered to take Marina off my hands but I insisted. No one was touching my girl.

We arrived at the castle and the first thing I did was bring her to the healer. The healer took her in and brought her to bed.

"What happened?" The healer asked. She looked extremely worried.

"She wandered through a cave and we found her with a Soul Eater. He had consumed a little of her soul so I want to know what's going to happen to her now. Notify us immediately when she wakes up." I handed her a clipboard that contained all the information about Marina and her capabilities. She read it over and her expression suddenly changed.

"She has problems with psychosis. Sometimes she has trouble knowing what's real and what's not. That's why she has different Personae. Since a chink of her soul was taken, her mind is going through the process of homeostasis." She stopped speaking and looked at Marina lovingly.

"What are you not telling me?" I softly asked.

"Right now, she and her personae are battling it out for the complete control of her body. This means that if she loses, you will never see the old Marina ever again and another one will surface. Please pray for the best." I was shocked by this new found information but my feelings didn't change. I loved Marina and nothing would change that. I thanked her and left the room.

Marina's POV

I woke up to an unknown place. It was a deserted metropolis. My head was hurting so badly. I touched my forehead and the pain intensified. I was still confused when I saw two girls walking towards me. I was shocked when I saw their faces. Their faces were exact replicas of mine. However, what distinguished them both were the way that they dressed. One wore velvet red and had an annoyed look on her face while the other wore a glowing white gown and was smiling at me.

"Hello Marina." The girl with the white smiled as she spoke.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked. The white dressed Marina's smile faltered.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but ----" The white dressed one tried to answer my question but she was cut off by the other girl.

"We have to fight for dominance and freedom. When one of us wins, that person will take over your body permanently." I froze. What did she just say?

Things weren't exactly like those stupid Monster High commercials anymore. The prospects of being happy and sane were certainly out of the picture.

Suddenly, my fight to save Cy became a fight to save my life.

There you go guys. Tell me what you think. Thanks again

Love you all,

AquaGirl2damax