Monster High Chapter 2

Hey Guys thanks for supporting me and special mention to

*HopefulWriter*

Who became my first ever fan and I hope she can continue supporting me and my works. 

And I hope you guys enjoy my work and spread the news.. thanks a bunch :)

Songs Featured: Bruised and Scarred by Mayday Parade

Chapter 1 Recap. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're going to Monster High and that's final."

"Tomorrow? Oh HELL no!"

Marina tries to escape her fate by being stubborn as ever but when she found her boyfriend and best friend having sex ....

"Marina" Gil said the same time he exploded into her.

"Here. You guys belong together. The ex boyfriend and the ex bestfried"

Marina came to learn her fate and decides to go off to Los Angeles to Monster High.

Monster High Chapter 2

*Marina's POV*

"I’m bruised and scarred, spare me from this broken heart," I sang too loudly making my mom stop the car and talk to me. 

"Did something happen with Gil yesterday?" She pressed.

"No, why would you think that?" I said sarcastically making my mom reply in anger.

"Of course he would dump you Marina, He was too good for you." Those words stung so badly that I began to cry. 

God! Why does my b*tchy self have to ruin the good mood I was in.

"You know what hurts mom? I actually was okay with it, that people were saying he didn't deserve me, but it hurts when it comes from you." I continued crying making her feel guilty and ashamed.

"And for the record, I dumped him" I simply said as I got my Zune and started listening to it.

(A/N: Goodness, how much more misunderstood can she get?)

After the long drive to L.A, My mom stopped near a huge mansion.

I was in awe.

The school covered grounds the size of a city and it screamed "You're unwelcome here!"

It had covered windows and dark blue paint smeared all over the place. The place oozed with mystery, attracting attention from both locals and foreigners.

I looked to the brochure in my hand, and it happily said, "Monster High, you'll hate it here".

"Oh honey, I forgot to mention that it's a boarding school and you'll be staying here for 2 semesters until summer break" My mom said calmly hoping that I forgave her.

"Oh, Its okay mom I’m gonna miss you." My somber self said.

My Angel Persona took over as I originally planned to back sass her.

"Here are your things and please be careful." She gave me one last wave as I saw her driving away. Yeah some mom she was, I bet she was jumping in joy with the thought of my absence for a year. 

My head hurt as my personae argued, 

Angel: Don't be like that, she'll miss you. You didn't see that she was about to cry?

Devil: Oh please, I bet she was crying tears of joy.

Angel: Why must you be so negative?

Devil: It's my job *SMIRK*

Angel: Well you're fired.

Devil: No can do, only Marina can permanently erase me.

*STOP!* I shouted to myself. I hated it when they fight.

I walked through the main gate to see a big blinking machine on top of me.

I instinctively pressed the button near it and said, "Hi I’m new here, my name's Marina"

Without response, The gate opened which made me jump and it took me a minute to regain my composure. I walked in.

You see I’m not the social type. People call me Maricrazy because I talk to myself all the time. They didn't know the full potential of my talents. This was the reason why everybody believed I forced Gil into asking me out.

I shook my head in disbelief.

I continued walking straight through the door when someone stopped me.

"Hey Hot stuff!" A familiar voice said. I turned to look at him.

 "How are u ------ MARINA?!" Of course, if it wasn't my childhood friend, Cy.

 "YOU?? Why are you here?" I answered back just as surprised.

Cy North was my friend but he decided to ditch me for a couple of jocks.

I remember when Cy ruined our friendship.

"Marina" He said as he ran and hugged me.

"Hey Cy." I answered as if I was annoyed.

"Guess who bought tickets to the annual zombie parade?" He said with a big smirk.

"Oh my god you didn't!" I shouted as I saw the tickets.

"Well I am the best, and I was hoping -" He was cut off mid sentence when someone else talked.

"Hey it's that guy that stoned Mr. Zenon yesterday. Awesome, Man." A random guy said and laughed along with his friends.

 "Come hang out with us for a while" The guy said and I was shocked by Cy's reply.

 "Sure after I get rid of this stalker, she couldn't keep her hands off of me." With that I ran to the girls bathroom and cried for an hour.

I was able to contain a tear when he answered me. 

"The same reason that you are, my dad made me." He quietly mumbled.

"Well tell your dad to bring you back home." I said coldly that he cringed on every word.

"I can't. You know my dad, he has full expectations of me. And besides ----" He was cut off by a girl calling his name. 

"Cy" A girl suddenly hugged him and kissed him full on. They were now making out so I had no choice but to break them up.

"Ahem." I said embarrassed by the scene.

"Oh, this is Rose Wood, Student Council President and the most popular girl in school." He said proudly making me gag.

Rose Wood, how can I begin to explain her. There was something about her that lured you in.

"Nice to meet you." I said as I extended a hand.

Unexpectedly, she didn't shake my hand. How nice of her. (Note: sarcasm)

"Anyways I've got to meet the new girl, Marina Ness, she's gonna be my new roommate." She said full of confidence.

"News Flash: I'm Marina Ness" Oh it's on.Whatever she will do, I will do better.