Episode-3

New part.....
Hope you would like it. Enjoy.....

Morning
Everyone wakes up with the sound of scroll. Everyone ran towards the place where the scroll was kept. Niti took the scroll and started reading,

"Good morning, splitsvillains."

All: wohoooo good morning

"Today is your first bay watch session. So, get ready soon as Sunny and Nikhil are waiting."

Everyone got ready and went towards the place where Sunny and Nikhil were sitting. They all waved towards them and Sunny, Nikhil also waved back.

Nikhil: Welcome to Splitsvilla.

Sunny: Everyone is looking so amazing this morning.

All: Thank you.

Though Parth and Niti were sitting far away from each other. Still they were stealing glances from each other which went unnoticed by all.

Parth's pov
God. This girl why she has to look so pretty always? You know I had some feelings for her. I still have it, I can't deny that.

I had come here to move on from her. But she is here as well. I don't even feel good to talk to other girls in front of her. I want to talk to her. I want to go ahead with her. But does she also want the same? Let's see where this game leads us.
end of Parth's pov

(Niti's attire)

(Niti's attire)

Niti's pov
Hayee. Parth looks so handsome today. I wish I could tell him about my feelings. Where I had come here to distract my self from him and here he himself is present. I can't even distract myself nor I can make another connection in front of him.