°•Entry Eight•°

11/2/3470,
Fear Landscape,

Scarlet's House,       

I woke up to the sound of laughter. My eyes fluttered open. Jasons face was close to mine and he was holding a piece of charcoal in his hand. I looked to see Raphael biting his lip to hold back a smile.

"Dammit, she woke up." I heard Jason laugh. I frowned.

"What did you do?" I asked as I slowly got up. This time Raphael laughed. A full belly laugh.

"See for yourself." He managed to say. He clutched his side as he tried to stop laughing. Jason soon caught on. I guess the angry yet curious look on my face only made it worse. I stumbled to the table and picked up a small pocket mirror. Jason had drawn a mustache on my face and had been in the middle of drawing a matching beard.

"Seriously?" I asked. I rubbed at my face. It didnt even smudge. "Help me get it off!" I screeched. This time they both fell to the floor clutching their sides. I playfully kicked Jason's stomach. He faked an 'ow' and pretended he was in complete and utter agony. Jason reached for a cloth.

"Let...Me...Help..." he said through giggles. Then he licked it and went to put it on my face. It was like when you had chocolate on your cheek and your mum licked a cloth and used it to wipe it off. I ran around the room squealing just like a small, stubborn child. He eventually caught me and scrubbed it off my face. All the while I had been giggling. I turned around to see Rafael had gone. And just as we had started to kind of get along. I huffed and walked outside. The scent of pine and leaves filled my nose as I took a deep breath in.

I balanced my way along a branch and then made my way down to the earth. I had forgotten to put any shoes on so I was had to walk bear foot. I felt the crisp soil beneath my feet. I kinda liked the feeling. The soft breeze blew my hair gently out of my eyes. It seemed like Paradise not a fear landscape. I smiled as I looked up at the sky. I looked at the white shapes floating up above. They looked so close. But they were miles up. One looked like a bunny, the other looked looked like a boy and a girl hugging. 

I had to go around and get to know people. But for now I just wanted to walk around. Have the feeling of being let out of a cage. Have the feeling I was not trapped but in control of my own fate. I ran up to a slope on the edge of the camp. I lay down on the prickly green grass, my hair sprawled out around me. I looked up at the clouds. Dancing their way across the sky. It was hard to believe that this wasnt real. That I was in a room somewhere unconscious. My lips started to shake when I thought about my friends, my mother. Before I knew it my mood had gone from good to bad. I started to cry. My tears kept on trickling down my pale face. I could taste the salt on my lips.

"Hey, are you alright?" Said a voice. I instantly sat up and wiped my eyes with my hands. Then I saw who it was.

"Raphael?" I murmured. He nodded and came to sit down next to me.

"Whats wrong?" He asked. Why should I tell him anything. Yesterday he was all cocky and now he was the loving friend.

"None of your business." I snapped at him. He instantly shot up and started to walk away.

"I was only trying to help, you b-" but he cut himself off. I groaned and fell. Flat on the grass. I had to do something, anything.

I walked out into the camp. There was a large fire with a couple of boys around it. I sat down next to a blond one with abnormaly green eyes.

"Hi! I'm Scarlet." I chirped. He shot a glare at me and stood up. Well he was nice! I groaned before putting my head in my hands. How was I supposed to do this?

By: DreamCatz and Darksky1910