"See you later!" 'babies' giggled and followed the seith mage who headed towards the door. Wendy, Bisca and Loke joined him and they disappeared outside.

"There he goes", Ever smiled leaning against her hand. "Our Bickslow is growing up."

"It's not like he was a kid in the first place", Roscoe reminded. "Even though he acts like one."

"Why are you so cold towards him?" Ever asked from the guard, who narrowed his eyes. "Aren't you happy to find a brother?"

"There isn't actually any proves that he really is related", Roscoe said.

"Oh come on! You could use each other as mirrors for shaving! How can you still doubt everything just like that?"

"Ever", Freed said putting his hand on her shoulder. "It's alright. Sometimes things take time."

"I think you are an ass", Ever hissed looking at Roscoe. "Bickslow might not be the brightest lamp in the room and doesn't want to think bad about you but you're still just a big pile of shit."

"That's enough, Ever", Freed said.

"Don't you fucking dare to hurt Bicks' feelings by being just a brat", the fairy mage said to Roscoe, ignoring Freed's words. "Maybe you're just such a mama's boy that you don't want to share your grandma's attention. I'm not going to sit with you in the same table before you start appreciate what you have", she said and stood up, walking towards Elfman who was sitting with Mirajane and Lisanna.

Freed and Laxus looked at each other. Neither one of them was going to apologize Ever's behaviour, but she could still have handled things better. But she was Ever, she only wanted the people most dear to her to be happy.

"Cutie really can show her teeth if she wants", Roxanne chuckled. "And you, she has a point", she said slapping Roscoe's arm making the big man flinch. "Why can't you be more friendly towards Bickslow?"

"I don't hate him", Roscoe snarled annoyed. "I just don't know him, that's all. He's weird and way too happy about everything, he must be missing few screws from his head. He just appeared out of nowhere and I'm supposed to hug him and act like we're best friends?"

"We are Bickslow's best friends", Laxus growled. "And his family too, so brother or not, you better watch what you talk about him while with us."

"I agree", Freed nodded. "We don't need to tolerate your behaviour. If you really have problem with Bickslow, you're free to go somewhere else."

"Now you're just making everyone mad", Roxanne scolded her grandson. "Just try to be nicer. We might not know the facts yet but I'm sure Porlyusica can help us with that. It's not like you're losing anything if he is related. You're getting something wonderful! You should appreciate it."

"Whatever", Roscoe muttered looking away.

Silence landed between them and it felt awkward. Finally Roxanne huffed.

"Well, let's just now follow the lacrima visions so we can see how Bickslow is doing", she suggested and they nodded. "We can talk more after that."

There were four big screens inside the hall, three on the first floor and one in the second floor. They decided to stay in the second floor and Mirajane, Lisanna and Kinana were serving the last drinks and food. They decided to order some wings, chips and Freed stated that he was going to die if he couldn't have some pickle sandwiches.

As the clock finally hit nine in the wall, all the screens turned on showing them the Cathedral Square. Bickslow, Loke, Wendy and Bisca were standing there in the line in front of the stairs, where Makarov was standing with Ichiya, Kagura and Lyon.