Chapter 80

80 chapters. 80! And I have enjoyed writing every single chapter even though there has been of course good times and bad times to write. That is why it almost kills me when I have to tell you guys that this story is almost over. There will be only few chapters anymore. I've been thinking it over many times and I came to conclusion that is the best solution.

What brings us to the next topic: I will continue this story, but with a new name (that I don't yet know but I will tell it to you at the last chapter) and with a new plot. I will make a few years time skip, depending on how I want to continue this story.

Okay so here comes the question for you guys reading this story: would you be interested to read more about Bickslow, Roscoe and Roxanne? There is so much I could still write about them but it's just too much for this story. And there's the book Roxanne gave for them, I haven't forgotten it ^^ I'm just waiting for the perfect moment when to use it for the story. So if the next story, after few years time skip, would tell more about them would that be okay?

Btw, I don't really have anything decided and I don't know what will happen in the next story, but hey, I got this far with just throwing some stuff together and seeing what might happen x'D I like that, I will continue doing that.

And in the end, thank you so much for all of your lovely and supportive comments and all the votes! I love you all, you're my precious little chocolate chip cookies ^^

--------------

After everyone had eaten and they packed all their stuff, they stepped outside the mansion. Laxus and the Thunder Legion stood aside as they were still recovering while others started to destroy what was left of the northern part of the mansion. Roscoe was staying with them, since he wasn't really fond of destroying things.

"Man, that seems like so much fun", Bickslow groaned.

"No fair!" 'babies' wailed.

"I don't believe this will be the last time you get to destroy something", Roscoe huffed.

"What if they don't do it like they should?"

"They only need to crumble walls to cover the entrance of the Chamber, I don't think that is too complicated", Freed chuckled.

"Though, it is like something is missing since Gajeel is not there with them", Evergreen said.

"He can't help it, he wants to stay with Levy", Laxus said his bandaged arms crossed.

They waited until others were ready and Freed looked at the mansion that had only one third of it standing anymore. And even that part was battered and not suitable for living anymore. Yep, everyone could see it clearly that Fairy Tail visited here.

"Well, I hope there is no need to come back here again", he said.

"I hope that too, babe", Laxus said. "Let's go home now", he said and Freed nodded, turning his back to the old building that was now free for the forest to take over.

They did not rush while walking towards the nearest town. When they got there, Freed got surprised when he saw their mansion's servants and guards. After talking a while with them and explaining the situation, Freed felt guilty as he had no other choice but to announce that there wouldn't be no more mansion where to return.

"I have to somehow compensate this for them", he sighed as they headed towards the train. All those sad faces... Every one of them had just lost a job. Where would they find new jobs? And they had also lost homes as most of them had lived in the mansion.

"We will talk about this to the Magic Council", Erza assured with a smile. "They will arrange help for them, make sure that they can get new jobs and homes so don't worry, Freed."