Chapter 18

I told Sam I was leaving, but he didn't like that. Up until that moment he had been nothing more than an absolute angel. He treated me amazing and I really did love him, he protected me... Until I told him

~_~_~ Flashback ~_~_~
"Hey Sammy, I have to tell you something" I said sitting on his lap wrapping my arms around him into a hug. "Of course Sweeheart, what is it?" He replied hugging me back.

"I-I'm leaving" I choked out, tears forming in my eyes. He pulled away from my hug, staring me dead in the eye. The look was terrifying, I had never seen him like that. "You. Are. WHAT" He growled, I looked down to my legs, "I'm m-moving, my mum is s-sending me to live with Channie" I whimpered, he took my hands and threw my off his lap. "YOUR MOTHER THINKS SHE CAN TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!" He finally shouted, I sat on the ground rubbing my sore knees that had been scratched by the flooring. "Y/N, LOOK AT ME" He pointed his finger at me, yet I refused, "I SAID, FUCKING LOOK AT ME" he repeated grabbing my chin with his hand and pulling my face to meet his. His e-eyes looked like there was a fire burning in them, he was so angry. I smelt the strong musk of alcohol on him - he had been drinking. "Sammy. Let go of me" I said blandly, he scoffed, "So now YOU can tell ME what to do!?!? YOU BITCH" I flinched at his painful words, tears streaming down my cheeks, wetting the carpet. He pulled me up, and I screamed, before pushing him off and running for the door. He ran after me, throwing anything he could grab to slow me down. I managed to get out of his house and I ran to my cousins house which was closer than my own.

Tears streaming down my face, I banged my hands against the door. "Y/N? What are you-" Sophie saw my tears and the bruises on my legs, arms, and face. "S-Sammy-" I made out to her before collapsing in her arms.

I woke up in Sophie's bed, a warm towel on my head. Slowly I sat up, my body ached and ached. My eyes swarmed around my surroundings until I focused on my cousin sleeping on the recliner in the corner of her room. "Sophie?" I whispered and saw her eyes flash open, "Y/N! You're finally awake, I was so worried" she ran to my side pulling me into a hug. "Ah-ah Sore!" I whined, she quickly left the room and returned a minute later with some food. "Here you've got to eat". I ate and she asked what had happened with Sammy.

"I told him I was moving to Korea to live with Channie and he lost it. Saying my mum was trying to keep me away from him. He pushed me to the g-ground, and hurt m-me" my voice trembled as I realised what I had said. "He was drunk, it wasn't his fault, he was drunk" She stared at me like I was insane, "Hell No Y/N! He might have been drunk but he abused you! You are never going back to him - I won't let him go near you again! That son of a bitch!" She yelled. I felt tears begin to flow down my cheeks again - the boy I loved, who had protected me, taken my first kiss, stuck with me through my awkward phase, promised to never hurt me... Broke his promise. Soph instantly put her hand up to wipe my tears, "Listen to me. You are leaving in 12 days. By the time Chan sees you, your bruises will be gone. You are going to Korea to leave Sammy behind, he was never worth your love or time. You will have the best time of your life, studying hard, meeting boys- better boys - that your brother HAS to approve of. Okay? You understand?" She said caringly, I nodded slowly, "I understand". "Okay, good. I'll tell your mother about this ordeal, and we can keep Sammy away until you leave. Promise, I will do everything to make your last 12 days here painless and fun." She held her pinky out and I intwined mine with hers.

Sammy had try coming to my house multiple times after the incident, he wasn't welcome. He gave my mother my phone that I had left and she informed him that from that moment we are broken up. I watched him, put his head in his hands the second he got into his car - yelling, and hitting the wheel. I wanted so badly to go comfort him, but I also never wanted to see him again. 12 days later, my injuries were gone and I was on a plane to see my brother. Not thinking twice about leaving my old life behind.

~_~_~ End of Flashback ~_~_~

Sam was so mad that I left him, I promised him I never would - but we all know that promise would never last. But I'm putting the others in danger, these men won't stop! My mind raced at the thought of Channie getting hurt and the others in the same if not worse conditions...

"Y/N?" I snapped out of my blank state to see a mildly worried Changbin. "Are you okay?" I nodded smiling. "Ah okay, well we're heading off home now" I nodded again and he helped me to my feet. Slowly walking to the door, I spot Felix getting a drink of water. They had just finished practise and all of them were particularly sweaty but that didn't stop him from running up to me the second he finished drinking and hugging me. "Felix! You're all sweaty and yuck!" I yelled, trying to unhook myself from his grasp. "Baby, you might want to stop yelling if you don't want to get caught" he growled playfully in my ear before kissing my cheek and letting go. Realising Changbin was in the vicinity I looked around before softly slapping my boyfriend's chest, "Stupid, we already got caught by HyunIn, do you want to also get caught by Binnie?" He laughed it off and swung his arm over my shoulder as we joined the others walking to the dorm.

------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, sorry for being dead for like a billion years. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I have been writing little bits man my health has been getting better from how it was when I last updated but it still isn't great so I will most likely be taking another break to get my shit together.