Chapter 13

Changbin ran to turn the lights off and we all began to dose off...

Y/N POV
"No! Get away from me!" I screamed as I threw my arms against the men in black. "Let me go!" I repeated trying to free my arms and legs from their grip, "We have strict orders to bring you to to him." My arms began to ache from moving too much, "Bring me to who!? Who wants me!?" The men didn't answer but soon approached a black mini van, opening the back and throwing me in. I stood, and ran towards the closing doors. "Let me out!" I hit my fists against the steel door, "Let Me Go!" I cried again, tears beginning to stream down my face. I fell to my knees, the steel flooring was cold and I winced against the chill. "Let me go" I whimpered, burying my head into my knees, "Let me g-" ....

"Y/N!" I opened my eyes to someone whispering my name, "Hey Y/N!" The voice said again. I sat up in shock, my face and pillow wet from tears. I looked to my side and saw Chan sleeping and Felix turning his phone torch on shining it at me. "F-Felix?" He looked at me worriedly, "I heard you moving about and crying. Are you okay?" I shook my head, tears began to well up in my eyes again and I tried to keep my cries in, not to wake the others. Felix scootched over to me, "Hug?" He asked, making sure I was okay with it. I wrapped my arms around his form and buried my head into his chest, silently crying. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here now" he whispered calmly. "I had a bad dream" I sniffled, calming my breathing, "I could kind of tell. You were rustling around like crazy, muttering things" he said softly, "I think you might still be in shock from yesterday" I nodded. "It's probably stupid, but I'm really scared now. I move to a new country and then this is happening, I'm really scared Felix" I whimpered, pulling my head up to face his. His eyes were dark as night, yet the light from his phone light his iris up like there were stars. He stared back at me softly, "Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" He asked, "Yes, if you're okay with it" He nodded and turns his phone off before laying down, I joined him - hugging his waist tightly. I looked up to him and whispered a faint "thank you" before closing my eyes and drifting off again...

Felix POV
"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" I asked, mentally cursing at myself, what was I getting myself into? "Yes, if you're okay with it" Of course I'm okay with it, I love you -Once again I mentally cursed myself, I have feelings for you, I'm 100% fine with being able to hug you all night! I turned my phone off, and rested on back to the ground, Y/N quickly joined me. I felt her wrap her arms around me tightly, She is honestly adorable. She looked so vulnerable and in need of someone. Poor girl, I thought to myself, It must be terrifying to be going through this. "Thank you" Y/N whispered to me before she set her hair to rest on my chest. I carefully put my arms around her. If only I could tell you how I feel... Chan-Hyung would never let me be with you but I couldn't imagine living without you now that you have entered our lives. I promise to protect you, with all I can, I confessed. Only mentally so she couldn't hear my words. "I'll always protect you, Y/N" I whispered before softly kissing her head, barely making contact with her body so not to wake her. I pulled her into my body, encasing her in a safe shield of my arms. 2.51am, the clock on the room wall read. I closed my eyes, and let my mind rest.

----------------------------------------
Hey
Sorry this chapter is short, I'm really stressed about stuff going on with my friends - there is a lot of things happening and me and my two closest friends are being attacked because of it irl and online. Sorry if I don't update for a while because of it - The situation has escalated really quickly and we are getting school counsellors, teachers and our parents involved. Isn't life just GRAND 😅

Thanks for all the support with my story. It really means a lot to know people enjoy my writing 💕