Chapter 7

I felt a wetness on my cheeks, realising I was crying. I curled up a ball hugging my pillow, waiting for the banging to stop...

Suddenly it stops... I stay clutching my pillow... It had been 2 minutes... No banging... Although I heard the dorm door creak open. I hear multiple voices, "Yah! Jeongin don't try walk on it!", "Here come sit, I'll get ice." I heard the voices of the members comforting their youngest. I turned my head away from my pillow, hoping someone would come in. The door handle unlocked and the door came swinging open, at the door was Chan. "Hey Y/N! How was your-" He walks in smiling, but cuts off as he sees my tears. "Ch-Cha-Channie?" I whimper, sniffling with every syllable. He smile turns into a worry frown, and he walks to my bed. He sits down and wraps his arms around me, rubbing his hand up and down my back comfortingly. I break down crying into his shoulder, "Hey, hey, it's okay. Shhh~ It's okay Bub, I'm here. Shh~" He whispered in English, his accent coating his words. My breathing slows and my eyes dry up, I start sniffling. "Hey, you want to tell Channie what happened?" He consoled, as soon as he said that I see Felix, Minho, and Woojin standing by the door, concern spread across each of their faces. They cautiously walk into the room, as if not to scare me. "H-h-Hey g-guys" I sniffled again. Woojin instantly goes to give me a tight bear hug, and says he'll be back before leaving the room. Felix sits beside me and Chan gets up to grab tissues, Minho swiftly takes his seat and rubs my back. Felix takes my hand and starts massaging my palm to help me calm down, I lean my head on his shoulder as he does so. Chan returns to me with tissues and I take a few, drying my eyes and telling Minho I'm fine. He gives me one last hug and goes to check on Jeongin. "Y/n are you okay? We heard you crying into Chan's shoulder..." Felix started in English. I could tell he was worried, when he spoke fast and in English. I looked up to him and my brother, "Someone was trying to get in the dorm-" I choked out. "They started knocking on the dorm door, three men in fully black clothing. I ignored it and hid in here until they would leave... But then the knocking didn't stop, it got louder and more violent and vicious." I said softly, "I was so scared-" I whispered, my eyes tearing up again. Without hesitation Felix dried my eyes with the dampened tissues from before. "I didn't recognise them, they were huge a-and" I blubbered. They shushed me, consoling me and saying how everything was going to be okay. I nodded and was suddenly consumed in an Aussie Line group hug. I dried my cheeks and we joined the rest of the members who were babying Jeongin and his hurt foot.

"Jeongin, how did you do that?" I asked indicating to his swollen purple ankle that had rough bandaging and ice around it. "I fell..." He said glumly, "Yah! You didn't just fall, you fell down the stairs you derp." Changbin retorted, making Jisung snort with laughter. Jeongin just looked down, staring at his swollen leg, "Hyungs, I'm so sorry I fell. It's gonna mess up everything now." He said, tears welling up in his dreary eyes. I sat next to him, pulling him into a hug. "Hey, don't worry Jeongin, you can keep Y/n company when we are at the studio." Woojin consoled, "Yeah, injuries happen. Remember when I hurt my foot?" Minho agreed. "Will you keep me company here until your foot is better?" I asked the teary maknae. His eyes suddenly lit up , he smiled, showing the world his braces. "I'd love to keep you company in the dorm y/n!" He gleamed. With the sudden change in atmospheric mood I waited to tell the rest of the members what happened today, I looked to the side of me and made eye contact with Felix, he mouthed the words you good? To me and I nodded. The boys each took a shower and noticed how clean the door, suddenly was. I told them I cleaned because it stunk, earning a playful slap from Hyunjin and Jisung who agreed that it always smelt like sweaty boys. I grimaced and Jisung pinched my cheeks, "How cute!~" he exclaimed. I heard Felix stomping on the other side of the room.

After Stray Kids became Clean Kids we sat down to eat the Aussie themed dinner made by Chan. Mashed Potatoes, with Sausages and roast vegetables! Yum! "Guys, listen up!" I heard Chan yell among the chattering boys, the voices began to simmer down and Chan cleared his throat. "Y/n said that before we got back there for three men in all black trying to get into the dorm. I will be talking to JYP tomorrow about it but until then do not answer the door unless we call out from the door. Everyone has a key anyway so if you need to get in them use your keys." He ruled, "If they come back tomorrow I don't think it's safe for Jeongin and Y/n to be home alone. If the guys did manage to get inside they wouldn't be able to defend themselves." Changbin stated, the other members nodded in agreement until Chan finally said, "Okay then. Tomorrow we will leave the camera in here to record the door if those men come back. Jeongin, y/n, tomorrow you two will come to the studio just in case those men turn up then you aren't in any possible harm." He ordered, although my brother is strict and often comes across mean he cares most about his team and family. I nodded, "You all better do well tomorrow if I'm coming!" I smirk and continue eat. "We will do our best!" StrayKids chanted simultaneously offkey. We finished eating, and Felix carried Jeongin to the room as we all went to sleep...

Wow two chapters in less than an hour??? What is this? 😅 Personally I don't know if my chapters are too short, normally they are about 800-1000 words long but is that too short? Would you guys prefer longer chapters? Please give me feedback if you would like, I want my stories to involve you guys as much as possible. Xxx