Chapter 3

"So how old are you y/n?" Woojin asked. I'm surprised nobody had asked before, I'm guessing that the younger members wanted to know if they need to use honorifics or not. "I'm an 01 liner. So in Australia I am 17." I said. "Noona?" Jeongin asked surprised, "No. You are technically older than me so I'm the youngest." A string of understanding sounds filled the restaurant. We all ordered different meals, although we ended up just feeding each other our own food. I couldn't help but notice that Felix was staring at me the entire time. I smiled at him and he blushed...

We got home late, I decided to go to bed early because my body clock was still 1 hour ahead of Korean time. Although I woke up at 1 because it was freezing.

Maybe I should go get some water. It'll help me warm up. I walked to the kitchen but noticed that one of the room's lights were still on. Have they been awake this entire time?! I went and knocked on the door. "Come in!~" I heard the voices of Jeongin, Jisung, Seungmin, and Felix before entering. I opened the door carefully, "Have you all been up since we got home?" I asked. I saw that Hyunjin was sleeping with an eyemask and headphones in. "We couldn't get to sleep so we have been chatting." Seungmin said proudly. "You're welcome to sit and join us!" Felix said in his deep voice, sitting up in his bunk and patting on the blanket beside him. Indicating to me to sit with him.

"Tell us more about you y/n" Jeongin said. "Oh! Okay. Well my name is y/n Bang, I'm from Australia. I am 17 years old. My brother is Chan as you all know. I like to dance, and sing?" I answered cautiously. "You can dance?" Felix asked. "Yes, I love to dance! I used to take Ballet and Jazz class after school. I can also do Tap dancing!" I said with a massive smile on my face. "WOAH! Y/n you should come to the studio with us sometime. You could show us all of the things you know!" Jeongin gasped. (Not gonna put to much more information in this because I am having writers block).

We ended up talking the night away, pretty stupid thing to do because we all needed sleep but I think that we all got closer. The alarms went off and Chan burst open the door. He was kind of shocked that I was in there, he scolded the boys for keeping me up and went onto scolding me for not coming back to bed.