Chapter 10

F-Felix kissed me. H-He likes me... He like-likes me...

Y/N Pov

I couldn't believe my ears, I knew that Felix had a soft spot for me and all... But he kissed me? How do I respond after hearing that? Should I just pretend to be out-cold? I'll ignore it, there is no way I'm going to let this ruin the current relationship I have with Felix. I looked at the clock it was 12am. I needed to get some sleep so I closed my eyes, drifting off into my unproblematic imaginary world...

I woke up to Chan tapping on my shoulder, "Y/N-ah~ we are leaving to go the practise. Jeongin is staying home with you, help him get some lunch will you?" I groaned slightly at the sudden sound of his deep morning voice. Bloody fool, he knows I like to sleep... It's too early for this shit anyway. I turned away from him. "Okay, you can sleep in for a bit longer but I'll tell Jeongin to come in if he needs you for anything~" I shot up, NO WAY I am gonna let Jeongin see me like this, messy hair and room. "Okay. Give me 10 minutes and I'll get up" I bargained, "Okie, if you aren't up by then, Jeongin will be able to hobble in to get you~" I yawned, my morning breath going straight into his face. He whined it's disgust, "Brush your teeth as well, your breath smells ghastly". Chan stood up and walked out to wrangle the other members.

-_-_- Time skip coz I'm busy today but need to update -_-_-

"Jeongin! Be careful! You're foot is still hurt!" I yelled, running to the boy who had tried to walk without his crutches. He tumbled to the ground, and curled into a protective position around his leg. I ran to him, hand to forehead trying to analyse his condition. "Yah, Y/N. I'm fine, I just fell that's all." He said aggravatingly (is that even a word? I dunno) I pulled him over my shoulders and aided him to the nearest chair, "Oi. What's your deal?" I said in English, realising my sudden language change I asked him again in Korean, "What's wrong?" He stared at me deeply, "Jeongin... Did I do something wrong?" I asked him. His eyes widened with fear, "N-No! You d-didn't do anything wrong!" He stuttered, "Then what is it?" I asked again. He paused, his eyes began to well up a bit. "I-It's just... We were supposed to be having the comeback in 3 weeks but now that I have hurt my foot we have to postpone it. Chan-Hyung and the others are mad because they have been working so har-" He broke down into tears, sobbing uncontrollably. "Hard. I don't know how long it is going to take for my foot to heal, if I don't push it and get better then Stray Kids might as well have their comeback without me, I'm the weakest link out of the group you know." His words made me want to hug him tightly to make him feel better, but I continued to listen to his cries. "I just don't think I'm cut out to be part of the group, I'm nothing like the other Hyungs. My dancing isn't goo-well now I can't dance, my vocals aren't stable, I'm just not as good as the others..." I suddenly took hold of his hands with my own, stopping him before he could continue, "Jeongin. Listen to me." He nodded between sniffles, "You are amazing, strong, talented, and an asset to Stray Kids. You have no idea how many times Chan has praised you for doing so well. They boys truly love you, I love you too, we are family now. If you weren't in Stray Kids then there would be NO Stray Kids, it's 9 or nothing." He chuckled at my sudden praising, "Listen. Your foot will heal, but only if you rest. Don't push it while it is still damaged, it needs to heal then it came bear being strengthened. Come here~" I cooed giving him a hug. I felt his heartbeat pounding in his chest and his grip around me tightened. He needed this. He needed to talk to someone. I ran my hand up and down his back, trying to comfort him further. His sniffles and sobs soon stopped and we pulled away from the embrace. "Thank you for being here for me Y/N" he said gratefully, I held his hand again. "Of course, we are family now." He smiled softly and whispered, "It's 10 or nothing."

----------------------------------------------
Sorry this is a short update. I have exams coming up and have had to focus on study.

Are you all still enjoying the story?

I'll write this weekend when NZ has Labour Weekend. Xx