Chapter 2

Chan helped me carry my bags up to the dorm. He has definitely been going to the gym. "For the moment you will be sharing a room with me, I have an extra bed all ready to go. We can change arrangements in a month or so, like we normally do." I began to unpack, wow I brought so much stuff, I was so focused on unpacking that I didn't even realise the sun had begun to set, that is until 8 sweaty boys walked into the dorm yelling and laughing.

 "Channie-Hyung! Where were you?" One boy questioned. Soon the rest followed asking question among question on why their leader wasn't at work today. "Guys, sorry I wasn't there I was getting something important sorted... I have a surprise for you all!" He explained to the sweaty boys. A string of "Ooooo"s and "What is it"s filled the room. I guess this is my que. Slowly, I walked into the room where the group was, and shyly hid behind my brother. "Stray Kids, this is my little sister, y/n this is my team; Woojin, Minho, Jisung, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Felix." I couldn't take my eyes off Felix, and giggled softly. The boys stood in awe, "Aww, so cute!" The one named Jisung crooned. I felt my face go pink, "Look, she's blushing! So CUTE" Woojin points out, I feel my face go redder. I asked Chan if I could go continue unpacking, and I left the room... ONLY to dash to my bed and curl into a fetal position clinging onto my pillow. I heard Chan yell to the boys, "Go take showers! Y'all stink." and he knocked on the door. Slowly opening the door he slipped into the room. "I'm fine Channie, really. Just a little taken aback" I assured him, "Fair enough, really. But I would recommend getting into some nice clothes, I'm taking you all out for dinner to celebrate the arrival of my baby sister." He chuckled as he walked out of the room, to repeat the news to the others.

Oh god I thought to myself. I rushed through my clothes looking for something presentable. A dress? Playsuit? Skirt? Just to be safe I'll go with a casual dress. I find some black high heels and slightly curl my hair. I think this is okay, I walk to the living space to find all boys dressed in nice shirts and pants. They look nice if I do say so myself. They are all talking about when they will next do a VLive. Jeongin notices me and compliments my outfit, I return the compliment back to him. "Wahhh, you look so nice!" I hear Chan say. "Thanks, I think you all look amazing." I say with a smile. I see them all smile back, but Felix. He is looking down at his feet... Maybe he is just nervous. We all walk out to the car, and Chan drives us to a nearby restaurant.