Chapter 9

"What Happened After The Movie FELIX?" I gulped, and thought out my last words for when we get back to the dorm, and Chan kills me.

Felix's Pov

Everyone went silent, I looked to my feet, trying to evade Chan's piercing stare. I didn't open my mouth. If he new that I kissed her he would kill me. I heard him grunt in annoyance and clear his throat, "Lee Felix, I swear to fucking god..." He said in english so only I could understand. I winced at the sudden use of swearing, he normally never swore. "If you don't tell me Felix-" Changbin and Woojin looked towards me confused before Changbin interrupted Chan's rant, "Hyung, maybe Felix should tell you when we get back to the dorm - You don't want to make a scene. It'll be seen by the security camera..." He whispered softly trying to not further anger the leader. Chan sighed, "Felix when we get back to the dorm you are telling me the truth" his voice was stone cold and I could tell it made Woojin shiver.  Dear god, I hope y/n is asleep right now. We walked down the rest of the stairs to the van and drive home. In the trip home there was an unnaturally Awkward Silence.

After we got back to the dorm Seungmin and Woojin helped get y/n to bed while Chan took me into the kitchen. We found Minho and Binnie trying to eavesdrop on our conversation but they stopped laughing after Chan took a wooden spoon out of the drawer and smacked it hard against the bench. They quickly left so it was only Aussie Line. The silence cut the air like a knife. "So... Felix, would you care to tell me what happened after the movie?" He said, I looked down. He wouldn't be happy to hear that I kissed her... Even if it wasn't on the lips! He's a protective brother. "Okay. Please just don't be mad, please don't be mad!" I begged him, "That will depend" he replied pouting. "Okay... So after the movie, Y/n had fallen asleep on me, so I took her to your room and got her into bed..." I looked at the time 11.14pm. If I'm still alive tomorrow then Im gonna be tired. I continued, "She looked really small and pure so I... Hyung I need to tell you something else before I continue." He nods and I finish my sentence, "I-I l-like Y/n... I understand that she is your younger sister and all but I think I'm f-falling for her... So after I tucked her into bed, I-I kinda k-kissed her..." I finally blurted out. I saw Chan's expression drop and his eyes widened, pupils dilated. "Y-You like my Sister? YOU KISSED MY SISTER?" He raised his voice, I could tell the others heard but I hope he didn't wake up y/n. "Hyung! Not on the lips! I'm sorry, I really like her! Please, please, please don't be angry!" I whined and fell to my knees begging. He just stared at me, after 10 seconds he pulled me to my feet and looked me sternly in the eyes. "Felix... I'm not mad... It's okay that you like her, but..."oh god what is it "But I can't let you date her. I'm sorry but she is my little sister and if you hurt her, in any way-" I look into his dark pupils, "I know Hyung. I would never hurt her, you know that." He smiled softly, "As long as you know that if you hurt her I Will hunt you down~" He said walking out of the kitchen. I walked to the millennial room and closed the door. Jeongin, Jisung, Hyunjin, and Seungmin were all staring at me.... Shit, they heard us!

"Sooooooooo... We hear you have a thing for y/n..." Jisung said smugly, I punched his shoulder and told them I was going to sleep. "FINALLY OUR SHIP IS SAILING HYUNJIN-HYUNG!" Jeongin exclaims softly and I turn the lights of as they lose it giggling.

Y/n Pov
I heard almost all of it... From when Felix was carrying me to when my brother started yelling...

F-Felix kissed me. H-He likes me... He like-likes me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this is a short update, it's the last week of school so I'm Choco-block busy with assessments and tests. T-T