Chapter 8

Y/n Pov.
I woke up this morning a light tapping on my shoulder and the sound of a loud alarm yelling, "HWANG HYUNJIN WAKE UP". Opening my eyes I looked at the bare face of my brother, "Y/n-ah. It's time to get ready." He cooed, I closed my eyes again and he stripped off my blankets and pulled my out of bed, leaving me freezing on the cold floor. "Y/N come on, we are going to the studio soon!" He cooed a little louder, I put my hand up to him signalling that I'm up, "Okay, okay, I'm getting up!" I groan, rubbing the sleep out my eyes. He chuckled and left the room to get the others sorted. Standing up I look at the clock as I stretch my arms and back, 6.15am. 6.15am! Seriously! Why do they get up this early?!? The sun isn't even awake yet! Slowly going to the closet, I grab a loose warm top and my sweatpants before heading for the bathroom. I should probably wash my hair. I turn the shower on and begin to wash my hair, pulling the dark shower curtain closed.

Chan's Pov.
"C'mon boys! Time to get up! I yell as I enter the Hyung Room (Bin, Minho, and Woojin) startling all three of them. "Hyung! You frightened me!" Changbin whined hugging his toy, Gyu. "Well, I guess it's time to get up!" Minho sighs loudly and climbs out of bed, shirtless. "Oh my god, Minho put a bloody shirt on!" Woojin yells, startling Changbin who was trying to go back to sleep again. "HYUNG!" He screams. I slowly leave to check on the mellenials, but before I get to their door I hear Hyunjin's alarm going off. Well, they'll be up soon then, I sigh to myself before going back to Y/N.

She looks soft when she is sleeping, almost like an angel... Too bad she is like the devil in disguise, I laugh before tapping her on the shoulder, "Y/n-ah. It's time to get ready." I cooed, she ignored me... This will get you up, I harshly pull off her blankets and grab her waist to put her on the freezing ground. "Y/n come on, we're going to the studio soon!" I said a little louder, she signalled to me that she was awake, "Okay, okay, I'm getting up!" She whined, I laughed and left to make sure Jeongin was up.

~_~_~ Time Skip ~_~_~
The shower had been running for about 10 minutes now, Why does she take so bloody long in showers? "Hyung, we are nearly ready to go! Just need to get the toast out for Jeongin." I heard Seungmin yell from the kitchen... "Make some for Y/n too please, just put butter and vegemite on it!" I yelled back, walking to the bathroom as the shower stopped running. I knocked on the door. Knock, knock, knock. "Who is it?" I heard her say, "Just me sis. Hurry up, we are leaving soon!" I yelled through the door, "Okay I'll be out in a minute!" She answered and I walked back to the kitchen.

Y/N Pov.
I unlocked the door and ran out, drying my hair. I walked into the kitchen brushing my hair, just to find all 9 of the boys eating toast. "Sorry guys, I had to wash my hair." I stuck my tongue out, earning a giggle from Jeongin. "We left you some toast, Y/n." Felix and Seungmin said instantaneously, they turned to each other and shared a weird expression. After finishing breakfast we all got into the people-mover (van), and Chan drove us to the studio. "KARAOKE TIME!" I heard Jisung yell from the back seats, followed by the cheering of the others. After multiple songs and many burst eardrums we finally arrived at the new JYP Building. 6 flights of stairs and an elevator ride (for Jeongin) later, we were sitting in the practise room watching Stray Kids stretch. Woojin suggested that we play some music to make the atmosphere more energetic so I plug my phone into the speaker and find a playlist with my favourite songs. They were all surprised when their songs played first on the list, "Wah! Y/N! This is our song!" Jeongin yelled excitingly, clapping his hands and shaking in his chair. The boys went through all their practices and we headed for the cafeteria in the building.

~_~_~ Time skip because I'm lazy and tired af ~_~_~

The time was around 9.50 and the boys had finished with their practices. Jeongin had fallen asleep on his chair and Hyunjin walked up to ruffle his hair. I was feeling kind of drowsy as well, my eyes yearned for sleep. But it wouldn't be good to fall asleep at the studio, so I tried my best to stay awake. Changbin and Minho started to pack up the room while Hyunjin and Seungmin helped get Jeongin (who was still sleeping) to the van. "C'mon Y/n" Chan said softly, "Time to go back to the dorm" he waved his hand in front of my face to get my attention. I groaned and stood up, forgetting that head rush is a thing. I stood up quickly only to fall straight back down to the ground, a loud thump could be heard from the door and Felix came running to me. "Hey, you okay?" He looked worried, "mhmm, just head rush. Y/n tired now" I replied in 3rd person. He giggled at my words and grabbed my hands. "Here let me carry you" he said lifting me to my feet and signalling for me to get on his back. Normally I wouldn't have, but I was too tired to say no, so I climbed onto his back and clung to his form tightly, "thank youuuu felixxxx" My words became slurred as I began to drift off again. He chuckled and began to walk to the stairs. Chan locked up the room and walked with Felix, Changbin, Woojin and I. I wasn't yet asleep so I could hear the conversation between the boys.

Felix's Pov.
"Felix, you're really growing a liking to Y/n..." Woojin cooed, "Really? I haven't noticed anything" Chan sniggered. "Well of course you haven't Chan-Hyung, you haven't been around when he becomes all soft around her..." Changbin teases, "Oh?" I say in disbelief, "And how would you know Binnie-Hyung? When have you seen this 'softness' huh?" I say, emphasising the word. Y/n moves around on my back, trying to find the comfortable position, she's out-cold. I stare straight at Changbin, how would he know if I loved her? He hasn't seen me around her, when it's just us. I see Binnie's eyes light up, "After we watched the movie..." He started, Chan looked confused, "What happened after the movie Felix?" He asked. I gave Changbin the 'STFU Look' and Woojin stayed quiet, trying get in on the about-to-be-spilt Tea... Chan raised his voice a little louder, "What Happened After The Movie FELIX?" I gulped, and thought out my last words for when we get back to the dorm, and Chan kills me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
What going to happen to Felix? What did he do after the movie? How is Chan going to react? Was y/n about to hear the entire conversation?

Sorry for not updating in a while, I got my technology confiscated off me so I could study for my many tests, it's the last week of term for me and I have many assessments and tests coming up. I hope you guys are still enjoying this story. Xxx