"I never said anything about the notebook." Jimin's eye contact broke away as his body language flickered with hesitation.

"You're easy to read like an open book, and there's not a doubt that in my mind that you're here for the notebook. Sneaking around, breaking into rooms, it's obvious what your objective is. So let me rephrase my last question, between your mother's notebook and your friend, what's more important to you?" Kang asked again. Overlapping his hands on his chest as he leaned back, comfortable at the panic that caused Jimin to tense up.

"I'm not going to pick, and you can't make me. You don't scare me." Jimin said with feigned confidence, which caused Kang to laugh mockingly in response.

"You can and you're going to. Because it's either you leave with the notebook in one piece, or with your friend breathing."

Jimin's breath hitched as his brain froze up. Lips slightly parted as he struggled to find the right answer, or the correct choice to pick between the two. With their negotiation going from horrible to shit-tastic, you decided to cut in when you felt the bodyguard's grip hold loosen up at some point as the conversation dragged on.

"As the hostage, I want a say in all of this." You announced to the two as you discretely unclasped your clutch bag, sliding your index finger between the metal opening. Jimin's attention on you only for a moment before he went back to the external crisis over which of the two option he should pick.

"Sweetheart just stay quiet, this is between men okay?" Kang raised a hand towards you to silence you. Belittling you as he spoke down to you in a way that made your irritation levels spike up immensely. Sparking an irk of annoyance in your head, making you press your lips into a fine line.

"Alright, well first of all, fuck this." You snapped the words out before knocking the back of your head into the bodyguard's chin. Stabbing your heel down into his foot, you drilled the back of your shoe as hard as you could into the soft part of his foot, making sure you left him with a row of broken toes. Using your free hand to knock his armed hand away. You ducked your head down at the same time of knocking the muzzle of the gun towards the ceiling. Feeling the bullet shoot past the lock of hairs that flew up where your head once was before you jerked your head down, causing the lone bullet to burying into the ceiling.

Before the guard had a chance to react, you broke out of the single arm choke hold and dropped your bag as you held onto the corkscrew you had hidden inside. Turning around you smashed the heel of your palm upwards into his chin, causing his head to jerk backwards on impact. While his neck was left exposed, you firmly gripped the corkscrew handle as you stabbed it's curled end into the jugular vein in his neck.

Sharply stabbing in more while flicking your wrist to twist the tip of the metal in deeper as you ripped it across the front of his neck. Messily ripping through the skin as you used the surprisingly lethal corkscrew in slitting his throat, dropping the bottle opener in the process of your unintentionally violent method of killing.

Stepping back to let his body crumble to the ground as he choke on blood with every panicked breath he took. Unlike movies, slitting someone open was always gruesome and a painfully slow death, when he dropped onto his knees, he reached for his neck with both hands. Causing the gun to softly thud against the once snow white office carpet. Cringing a little bit at the blood that spurted out uncontrollably. Grateful that you stepped out of the grim splash zone, getting flecks of blood only on the tip of your shoes. Relieved that the stain prone dress was spared in the process, well that and being covered in fresh blood wouldn't be the most ideal clothing situation.

Your ears perked when you heard the sound of a chair scrap against a wooden floor. Over your shoulder you could see Kang bolt straight up in his chair. A stricken look of horror cross over his eyes as he watch you brutally murder the only form of protection he had in the office, as well as losing the only leverage he held over Jimin.