×27×

August 20, 2018
1:03 p.m.

I was decorating my room with random pictures I've taken around the neighborhood.

Nessa 💕
biiiitch wyd today?

me
'sup fool.
nothing why

Nessa 💕
double date?

me
Oscar and I are not
in the best position

Nessa 💕
he's still mad?

me
he says he's not but
he's not happy either

Nessa 💕
just get ready
i'll make it happen

me
Vanessa...

Nessa 💕
😘😘

So stubborn.

papi 👻
do you want to?

me
do i want to what?

papi 👻
the double date

me
no, i mean not if
you don't want to

papi 👻
it's whatever

me
okay so i'm tired
of you being mad
we have to talk

papi 👻
go talk to Benito
i'm sure he would
love that.

me
Benito is my brother

papi 👻 is calling...

"What?" He asked confused and I sighed.

"Benito is my brother, well half-brother. He kept it a secret because he didn't wanted me to be affiliated to none of the Santos bullshit. But none of that matters now because I'm with you," I said and Oscar remained silent.

"I'm sorry. I didn't-, I thought-"

"I know. I should've told you earlier. I'm sorry. I wouldn't cheat on you Oscar," I said laying back.

"I'm sorry solecito," he said and I smiled. "Its okay princesa, I get it. You don't have to apologize. I love you."

"I forgive you too and I love you too," I replied. "So that double date."

"I don't really want to go," he said and I snickered.

"Me neither, they're sickeningly sweet. It's annoying," I said and Oscar laughed.

"Are we like that?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I hope not." I said laughing and Oscar joined.

"What were you doing?" He asked and that familiar smell hit me. I laid on my chest and started breathing quickly.

"Oscar," I whispered and I felt my eyes watered.

I've never had a seizure while being alone. I was scared so scared. I've never had a seizure by itself. They always came with the migraines. I was freaking out.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I could already feel my throat tightening.

"I'm going to-" I cut myself off abruptly and I felt my body tensing up.

**

"I'm here solecito," Oscar said kissing my hand.

"Hi baby, what happened?" I asked and he blinked at me. "I had a seizure didn't I?"

"Yeah," he said sadly while caressing my cheek. I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"I'm okay," I said and he nodded. "Look at the bright side. No double date."

"It wasn't funny," he said and I snickered.

"Valentina," the doctor smiled walking in and so did I.

"Hi Dr. Waters," I greeted.

"We have to do an MRI scan, to see if there's something we should be worried about," he said and I nodded.

"Something?" Oscar asked and I held his hand.

"A tumor or something like it," I said and he he took a sharp breath. "I'm okay mi amor."

"Yeah you are," he kissed my hand and gave me a smile.

"I'll be right back," I said and he nodded.

It was going to be fine. It was nothing to worry about. I've always come out fine from these tests, this one wasn't going to be different.

-end-
So I was trying to write a happy chapter perooooo this didn't turn out as I expected 😂😂