×41×

September 23, 2018
4:44 a.m.

My phone kept going off waking me up my sleep. I reached for my phone answering without looking at the caller.

"Hurry up and come back," Benito said and I looked back at my phone still half sleep. "Valentina woke up."

"Okay," I hung up and it was like I had gotten a rush of adrenaline. I grabbed my hoodie and kiss and walked out.

**
I rushed to her room and saw her laying there talking to Kimberly. She slowly turned to face me when I walked in. I was so overwhelmed with emotion that I couldn't move.

"Hi Spooky," she smiled at me reaching for me. I walked up to her immediately hugging her. "I'm so happy to see you mi amor."

"We'll give you some privacy," Benito said grabbing Kimberly's hand. "We'll be back."

"I missed you mi girasol," I sniffled kissing her forehead. "I'm happy to see you too mi amor."

"Don't cry. I'm here now," she said cupping my face. "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied and she scooted over before patting the empty side of her bed.

"Come," she grabbed my hand and I laid next to her. She immediately cuddled against my chest. "I missed this."

"I thought you were going to leave me," I whispered and she looked up to me.

"Never, stuck with me forever," she sang playfully making me chuckle. "It's a forever thing now."

"Yeah?" I asked and she hummed in agreement. "Good, cause I don't want you to go anywhere."

We talked for a while before we both fell asleep.

**
In the morning the nurses came i with breakfast then afterwards they checked her vitals and told us that they were taking her to get a MRI done.

"We'll be here when you come back princesa," Benito said kissing her temple.

"Okay," she smiled and the nurse took her away.

"I'm so glad to see her awake," Benito said and I hummed smiling. "I really thought she wasn't going to."

He looked down after whispering that last part. I think all three of us felt the same because no one said anything afterwards.

"Sayria came over last night," I said and Benito frowned looking at me. "It wasn't like that. I haven't talked to her in a long time now. She came over because she heard about Valentina."

"What the fuck?" Benito exclaimed and I hummed.

"She didn't seem to have any ill intentions. She just sat there and listened to me ramble about Valentina," I explained and Benito squinted his eyes while Kimberly hummed.

"As long as she doesn't start any problems," they both said at the same time, "because we have enough."

"Don't ever do that again," I scrunched my nose and they laughed.

"Where is she?" Vanessa asked slamming the door open. "I go away for a while and this is what happens?"

"Where have you been?" Both Benito and I asked looking at her.

"Long story, but I'm pregnant. Surprise," she said lifting her shirt and turning to the side so we could see her small bump.

"You sure? You just look bloated to me," Benito said shrugging his shoulders earning a slap on the back of his head from Kimberly.

"Congratulations Vanesa," Kimberly said rolling her eyes at her boyfriend. "She's getting a MRI done."

"Congrats homie. Valentina is gonna be so excited," I snickered remembering the last time we saw José at the gym.

"Is she okay?" She asked worriedly and we all nodded.

"She's okay now. They don't know what triggered her episode that's what the tests are for," Benito explained and she sighed.

"Do you guys think is bad?" She asked and we remained silent. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring the mood down."

"You're okay," I said and she looked down at her fingers.

"Hey guys," Valentina greeted dragging her words as the nurse pushed her wheelchair back into the room. "Hey Nessa!"

"Hey baby," she replied smiling Valentina walked up to her and hugged her. "I got news."

"Are you pregnant?" Valentina asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," she replied excitedly showing her the small baby bump, and Valentina started laughing hard. "What's funny?"

Valentina turned to look at me, "I told you she was!" She turned back to Vanessa hugging her again, "congratulations."

"Wait what's going on?" Vanessa asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"I told Oscar last time we saw José that you were pregnant," she said giggling and Vanessa sucked her teeth suppressing a smile. "I'm going to be a god mother."

"Who said that?" Vanessa asked making Valentina frown hard.

"Girl shut up before I kick you down the steps," she scoffed and Vanessa chuckled kissing her forehead.

"Of course you will be the godmother," she reassured and Valentina smiled.

[end]

IM SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT IT