×28×

August 25, 2018
9:36 a.m.

The tests came out okay, but the doctor said we should be monitoring it anyways. In the past three days I've had two seizures, but we've learned how to deal with them.

The doctor said to go to the hospital if the seizure lasted more than five minutes, which they haven't. In the meantime I've been taking the same pills I was taking before for my migraines. It helped a lot.

**

Fucking headaches man.

I was at the store and Oscar was sitting next to the counter because he refused to leave me alone with my headache.

"Baby, just go. I'm going to be fine," I said and he shook his head.

"Last time you got a headache you ended up in the hospital." He whispered and I sighed.

"Oscar I'm fine go sell drugs, kill people or whatever it is you do," I said and he looked at me hurt. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," he muttered and I sighed walking over the counter. I hugged him and he sighed but did the same.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean it like that. I'm going to be okay if I need anything I'll call you okay?" I said placing my hands on his neck.

"Okay solecito," he pecked my lips and I smiled. I separated from him and rubbed my temples. "Aye, are you okay?"

"Yes, I am." I said giving him a half smile. "It's just the light is way too bright in here."

"Alright, I'll come pick you up later." He said and I nodded.

**
11:36 a.m.

I was hugging the toilet puking my breakfast. I wasn't feeling well at all. The headache made me nauseous and the nausea led me to the toilet.

"I hate my life right now," I said before cleaning my mouth.

I walked back to the counter and to make my day a little bit more interesting Jacob was standing there.

"Can I help you?" I said with an attitude.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He said reaching for my hand. I looked at him and then at our hands and raised and eyebrow.

"I'm sorry too," I said and his face lit up. "Dating you was a mistake. Please leave." I pulled my hands back roughly and he frowned.

"Valentina, what else you want me to do? I love you!" He yelled and I laughed holding my head.

"Jacob, I'm really not in the mood to argue with you. I moved on and you should do the same damn thing. Leave" I said pointing at the door.

"Moved on to who? That lowlife cholo?" He yelled making my head pulsate. I rested my head against the counter and took deep breaths. "Baby are you okay?"

"Just leave Jacob, please." I said and I heard him sigh. I heard the bell letting me know he left. A couple of seconds later I heard it again. "Jacob, I thought I told you to go."

"Solecito, it's me." I looked up and squinted my eyes at the brightness.

I reached for Oscar's sunglasses which he got the message and gave them to me.

"Baby, you're not okay" he said and I looked at him. "Call Leo and tell him to come and replace you."

"Oscar, I'm fine. It's just a headache." I said and he frowned. "Migraines and shit. I already took the pills."

"That you've been having since this morning. It's almost twelve Vale," he said and I rubbed my temples. "Call him."

"Fine," I grabbed my phone and texted Leo.

me
Can you please
come early? I have
migraines again

Leo 🦁
yeah give me 15 min

"He's coming," I muttered laying my head against the counter.

I was feeling dizzy.

"Mami are you okay?" He asked and I started breathing harder.

"Do you smell that?" I asked taking in a deep breath.

"Smell what? What do you smell?" He asked and I grimaced.

I felt my body tensing up and fell to the floor blacking out, again.

-end-