×42×

September 27, 2018
7:58 a.m.

"Please come with," I grabbed Benito's hand and he kissed it as he started walking with me.

The doctor called and said she got the results from the lumbar puncture. They were testing my cerebral fluid for any abnormalities hoping to find the source of my last episode.

"It's going to be okay princesa," he said placing his arm around my shoulders.

"I have this feeling in my chest that doesn't let me think that," I said and he hugged me. "It's bad Beni. I can feel it."

"Come on," he said and I took a deep breath before walking in the office.

**

"I'm so sorry to tell you this, but the seizures you've been having are not because an excess of caffeine or stress like the previous doctor had determined," she said and my heart started beating faster.

"You have cancer Valentina. We found cancer cells on you cerebral fluid and the MRI confirmed it. The tumor we found in your brain is malignant and it's spreading quickly. We have to remove it," she said and my ears started ringing. The room started spinning and then it turned black in an instant.

**

"I had the most fucked up dream," I said stretching out in the hospital bed. "The doctor said I had cancer."

"Valentina, you fainted princesa." Benito said and I shook my head tearing up.

"It wasn't a dream?" I whispered and he shook his head softly. I started crying and he held my hand. I heard him sniffle and I held onto his hand tighter. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry Valentina?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Because it's going to be so expensive and I know you're the one who runs with all of the expenses," he opened his mouth to say something but I shook my head. "I saw the papers Benito. You've been doing that this whole time?"

"Valentina don't worry about that," he kissed my forehead and I started crying. "I'm always going to take care of you. I'll figure it out mamita."

Benito engulfed me in a hug and started rubbing my back. He started massaging my scalp.

"You'll be okay mamita," he whispered kissing the top of my head. "I love you."

"I love you too," I sniffled cleaning my tears.

**

Spooky szn 💕
i'm sorry i couldn't
be there solecito
i'll see you at home?

me
okay.

Spooky szn 💕
i love you 😘

me
i love you too 😘

**
6:11 p.m.

Benito helped me to bed since I was feeling dizzy and I couldn't really walk on my own. They had done another lumbar puncture and it had me a little lightheaded. He laid me in bed and I stared at the picture on the wall.

"Do you need anything?" He asked standing in front of me.

"Yes, to move out of the way." I said and he sighed.

"I'm just trying to help Valentina," he said and I gave him a soft smile.

"The room is spinning and that picture in the wall is helping find my balance," I said and he smiled back moving out of the way.

"I love you princesa," he said kissing my forehead. "I'll be in my room."

Benito had been staying at the house since my mom was still nowhere to be found. It was hurting me that she was still God knows where. I didn't keep pushing the situation because it wasn't good for my health. Benito said to forget about it that she would be back eventually.

"I love you too Chucky but, I'm tired." I mumbled closing my eyes.

I felt him caress my face before kissing my forehead again.

**
9:25 p.m.

I woke up to someone crying. I frowned and opened my eyes, Oscar was sitting on the feet of the bed crying. He cleaned his face when he saw me reaching for his hand.

"Hey solecito," he sniffled and I sat down. I started feeling nauseous. I scrunched my face and started breathing through my mouth.

"I feel nauseous," I said gagging.

Oscar picked me up and took me to the bathroom. As soon as he put me down I puked. He held my hair and rubbed my back.

"It's okay solecito," he said as he rubbed my back. I started crying and he shushed me, "It's okay."

"I'm sorry," I whispered cleaning my mouth. Oscar helped me stand up and I smiled gently.

"Why solecito? I don't mind," he said kissing my forehead. I turned to brush my teeth and he leaned against the door.

"Can you stay please?" I asked and he nodded smiling at me. "I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time."

"I've been a little busy with Santos stuff," he explained walking with me to my room.

"Everything okay?" I asked and I saw him clench his jaw.

"It will be," he kissed my forehead and laid next to me. "Don't worry about it mi girasol."

I stared at him for a while squinting my eyes wanting to say something but instead I sighed and cuddled against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me; I could feel the tears running across my face. My throat felt like it was strained trying to keep in my sobs.

"I love you. You're going to be okay," he said rubbing my back making me break down.

-end-

Heey lovelies ☺️ it's been forever and I forgot about this again but it really is my favorite story and I wanted to finish it.
OF COURSE I can't remember anything I had planned for it so...