×19×

August 9, 2018
10:39 p.m.

Benito and I haven't talked since Oscar claimed me and I didn't liked that. He wouldn't reply to my texts or calls. I was freaking out. We've never spent this much time without talking to each other.

"Solecito, you okay?" Oscar asked rubbing my back.

"Yeah. I'm okay baby," I said nuzzling on his neck.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay mami."

"Oh!" I straddled his lap and tapped his chest. "I have a joke!"

"Let's hear it," he said and I smiled.

"Why was the little strawberry crying?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Why mamita?" He asked and I chuckled.

"His mom was in a jam," I snickered and he chuckled pulling me towards him.

"Gimme a kiss," he said and I pecked his lips. "That's not a kiss."

"It's not? Then what is it a high five?" I said cocking my head and he placed his hand on my face pushing me down.

"You're so mean to me," I pouted reaching for his hands.

"I'm mean to you?" He asked and I hummed. "You should see how you treat me."

"I'm a wonderful girlfriend," I stated and he chuckled pulling me up.

"Yes you're," he said and kissed me. "Can you spend the night?"

"You don't have Santo stuff to take care off?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing that I need to handle personally," he replied and I hummed.

"Okay," I smiled and he smiled back. "You look pretty when you smile."

He started laughing and I frowned, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing mami. Thanks for the compliment."

"Right, you weirdo." I said grabbing my phone checking for messages. I bit my cheek hoping for a message from Benito. Unfortunately there wasn't any.

"There you go again," he said getting my attention.

"There you go again what?" I asked and he sucked his teeth.

"That face, something is bothering you. What is it?" He asked and I sighed.

"Benito hasn't talked to me, since y'all fought and we've never been this long without talking. I don't like it. I fucking hate it when we fight," I said tearing up Oscar grabbed my hands and rubbed his thumbs against my fingers.

"Mami don't cry," he said frowning a little bit and I nodded taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry," I said fanning my eyes. "It's just that it's not fair. He talks to you but won't talk to me."

"He'll come around solecito," he kissed my hands and I smiled. "Let's play a game."

**

"Stop looking at my screen!" I yelled and he laughed.

"I'm not. Don't be bitter because I'm winning." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're cheating, big time." I said and he laughed.

"How am I cheating? You just suck," he laughed harder.

We were playing one of the mini games of Mario Kart. We've been on it for hours. Oscar kept cheating. I was hella frustrated.

"Oh shit!" I yelled as I fell off the board. "You did that on purpose. You pushed me off the the the board."

"Maybe," he shrugged his shoulders and I squinted my eyes.

"I hate you," I said laying back on the bed. Oscar kissed the side of my knee before standing up and hoovering over me.

"You don't," he said pecking my lips. "You love me."

"Nah, I'm pretty sure I hate you right now," I pecked his lips and he chuckled dipping his head on my neck. I could feel his breathing on my neck.

"Stop," I giggled, "that tickles."

"What you want me to do mami? Stop breathing?" He asked and I laughed shaking my head.

"Baby stop! You're doing it on purpose," I pushed myself up leaning on my elbows. "You're breathing mad slow and it tickles."

"Maybe," he said kissing my neck and moving next to me.

-end-
Everything is going so good in this book wow... better change that 😂😂