×24×

August 15, 2018
4:37 p.m.

"Whose turn is it?" Armando asked looking at us.

"Yours fool," Alberto and I said at the same time.

"Oh okay," he snickered locking his phone.

We were playing Uno. We've been at it for like an hour. It was so funny to see them get annoyed.

"I'm getting out this time watch and learn," Armando said and I chuckled.

"I'm getting something to drink y'all want?" José asked us.

"A beer," Armando said and José nodded.

"Water," Alberto replied.

I learned that Alberto quit drinking two years ago. The guys said it was so bad, but he was determined to stop and he did.

**

"Valentina!" I jolted back and frowned. The guys were looking at me and I rubbed my forehead.

"What happened?" I asked putting my cards down.

"You spaced out for a minute, are you okay?" Alberto asked and I rubbed my temples.

I felt tired and confused.

"I'm tired. I'm going to lay down for a minute," I said standing up and walking to Oscar's room.

"Hey solecito," Oscar greeted walking in. He was fresh out the shower. "What's wrong?"

"Um, nothing. I'm just tired baby," I said and he frowned. He put on some pants and laid beside me.

"You sure?" He asked caressing my cheek.

"Yeah, I'm just a little dizzy. It's nothing serious I just need some rest," I said and he frowned. He kissed my hand and pulled me towards him.

I fell asleep rather quickly on his chest.

**
7:03 p.m.

Oscar wasn't next to me when I woke up. I heard grunts coming from the backyard and screams. I wasn't that stupid to not know what was going on.

I just laid there trying to push down every curious impulse, also I was scared to move. After what it seem like an eternity the screaming stop. I don't think I'll ever be able to get his screams out of my head or Oscar's voice. He sounded so mad.

I couldn't act surprised because I knew that was what they did sometimes. I wasn't ready to hear it that's all. I've never seen or heard Benito that mad so I wasn't ready to hear Oscar.

"Oh, you're up." He seemed surprised. I just nodded and scooted away pressing my back against the wall. "So, I'm guessing you heard that."

"Mhm," I said and he sighed.

"I'll be back," he said and grabbed his towel and clothes.

**

"Hey solecito," he said softly making me look up. I gave him a small smile and he sat on the bed. "Come here."

"I wouldn't hurt you," he said and I nodded sitting next to him.

"I know, you do what you gotta do. I just wasn't ready to hear all of that. You sounded really mad," I said and he kissed my temple.

"I was and I'm sorry you had to hear me like that," he said and I smiled nodding. "I love you."

"I love you too!" I pecked his lips and he smiled. I straddled his lap and caressed his face. "You're so handsome, what the fuck."

He laughed and I smiled looking at him, "Thanks baby. You're the sweetest."

I leaned forward and kissed him sliding my hands to his neck. I felt his hands sliding up my thighs to my waist.

"We don't have to," he muttered against my lips and I nodded breaking the kiss. "The guys told me what happened earlier."

"I just-, I don't remember spacing out," I said as he played with my hair.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I was tired other than that I'm okay." I said and he frowned a little. "Baby, I'm okay. I promise."

-end-
They are so cute.