×10×

July 13, 2018
4:54 p.m.

"Baby, how are you feeling?" My mom asked and I smiled.

"I'm fine mami. I don't have any headaches today," I smiled and she caressed my face.

"Good," she kissed my forehead. "Have you talked to your brother?"

"Yeah, he's fine." I replied and she nodded tearing up.

"Good good," she said cleaning her eyes.

Oscar 👻
hey

me
hey

Oscar 👻
what are
you doing?

me
nothing wyd?

Oscar 👻
hanging out
with you

me
when did we
agreed to this?

Oscar 👻
just now

me
Ah okay
cool cool

Oscar 👻
yeah be ready

me
okay you
know the drill

"Ma, I'm hanging out with Nessa," I lied as I got dressed.

"Be careful," she yelled back.

**

"You don't even try do you?" He said when I met him at his car.

"Try to what?" I asked hugging him and he returned it.

"Impress me with your outfits," he replied pointing out my outfit. "Hynas try all the time."

"Why would I do that?" I said tilting my head. "We're just friends, not some random hyna you want to pick up."

"You could at least try," he said and I pouted. "Just to make sure, are you wearing pants?"

"You don't like it? Yes I am." I asked lifting my shirt and he laughed shaking his head.

"Nah, you looking cute in your own way?" He said tilting his head. "Good, don't need any pendejos staring at you."

"Why? What if I want pendejos looking at me?" I said walking to his car.

"Because then I'll get mad and I might shoot someone," he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, is that so?" I opened the car and got in.

"Yeah," he got in and stared at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I asked and he just shook his head.

"Just looking at how ugly you are," he said pushing my shoulder. He started driving and I smiled.

"Can I get the aux cord please?" I asked and he chuckled giving it to me.

"Mami you don't have to ask, just take it" he said and I smiled.