×16×

July 28, 2018
3:46 p.m.

Valentina and I had been getting closer and I like that. I like her a lot. But I hadn't seen her since our date.

"Benito," I called out and he turned to look at me. "Have you seen Valentina?"

"No," he said looking away. "Why do you care?"

"Listen, I like her. I was just asking," I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Do you really? What about Sayria?" He asked and I frowned.

"What about Sayria?" I asked and he scoffed. "Dude Sayria is nothing. Why are you so protective of her? She's not your girlfriend."

"Mind your fucking business Oscar," he gritted and I frowned.

"What the fuck is your problem dude?" I said and he signed.

"It's nothing," he said shaking his head. "My bad." I chuckled when I heard him say that. "What's funny?"

"Solecito says that a lot," I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"Solecito?" He asked and I looked away. "Oh you're blushing!" He exclaimed counting the money.

"Fuck off and count the fucking money, so we can go." I gritted looking away.

"It's all good," he said and I nodded.

**
5:27 p.m.

"Nessa, get over here." I said sitting on the couch. Vanessa flipped me off at the sound of her nickname.

"I fucking hate it," she groaned. "Just call me Vanessa, like everyone else!"

I laughed and she rolled her eyes standing in front of me, "Tomorrow we are checking the place down in the park."

"Okay," she straightened up and nodded. "Anything else?"

"Actually yes, have you seen Valentina?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, it's been a while since we hang out why?" She asked and I waved her off. "Ask Beni, he should know."

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

me
cinderella where
are you?

solecito 🌻
oh, i'm visiting
my aunt. sorry!

me
a heads up
would've been nice
i miss you

solecito 🌻
it was an impromptu visit?
i miss you too

me
oh shit look at
you using big words

solecito 🌻
😂😂😂
i come back tonight
so i'll see you tomorrow?

me
why not tonight?

solecito 🌻
i don't want to
see your ugly face
at night, might give me
nightmares.

me
damn solecito
you're hurting my
feelings