She hated to lie, but her fear overcame any moral she'd created. Anything to make the awkwardness stop. She plastered on the Most Normal Face in the World (a look she'd practiced for this very occasion). 

Keefe nodded and put his stuff down, but it didn't escape Sophie that he didn't choose the seat right next to her. 

                                                                            * * * 

"Biana, I need you help." Sophie announced, sneaking up on Biana in the hallway after school. Biana paused, puzzled. 

"What's up? Is it a boy?" 

"I'm kind of scared at that response, but yes." 

"Yes it's a boy?" Biana prompted, eyes gleaming. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

"Yeah." 

"Who?" 

Sophie glanced around. 

"Come to my house?" She suggested. 

"Oh yeah." Biana said. 

                                                                      *  *  * 

"YOU DID WHAT?" Biana yelled. 

"SHH! He lives next door you know." Sophie reminded. 

"But you guys kissed?" Biana verified in a stage whisper. The whole world might as well know...

"Yes." 

"And then what?" 

"And then..." Sophie swallowed her pride. "And then I ran away and told my parents it was time to go." 

"YOU DID WHAT?" Biana yelled for the second time. 

"I left. It was so awkward afterwards that I couldn't help it. So I left." 

"That makes sense why you never showed up." Biana mused. 

"Sorry about that." 

"That's okay, Keefe made a great cover story anyway. No one believed him, of course, because he included apes and killer gorillas or something...but it's the thought that counts." 

Sophie felt a wave of guilt. 

"So how'd today go?" Biana asked, wiggling her eyebrows. 

"I told him in math it was nothing, and we didn't need to talk about it. I might have also said I'd forgotten about kissing him." 

Biana looked like she was about to explode. 

"I know, I know, I'm a horrible person." Sophie mumbled. Biana seemed to finally get a hold of herself. 

"So, do you like him?" Biana asked gently. Sophie considered this. 

"I won't tell anyone about this conversation, but let's just get your feelings out in the open." Biana added. 

"I don't know." Sophie said honestly. "Sometimes I like Keefe, but I also like you brother. Sorry if that makes it weird." 

Biana shook her head, smiling sadly. " I've dealt with that my whole life." 

"At the same time though, I don't think either of them like me." Sophie finished. 

Biana shook her head. "You've no idea." 

Sophie waited expectantly. 

"They both like you, you idiot!" Biana said playfully. "Aagh, if only I had your problems." 

Sophie looked very confused. "Then why can't I see it? I thought after New Years that maybe Keefe might like me a little, but today he acted as if everything was fine. He even made jokes." 

"That's just how he deals with sadness; he covers it up." Biana explained. 

Sophie was silent, again feeling guilty. 

"So, what you're saying is that two of the most popular boys at school have crushes on me?" Sophie summed up. 

"Yep." Biana replied. "That sums it up." 

"This is almost as confusing as math." Sophie murmured. 

"Ha, if only math was love. I'd ace it." Biana commented. 

"It's like an equation I don't know how to solve." 

"A love equation?" Biana offered. Sophie nodded. 

"Yeah, that's what I have. A Love Equation." 

So I start school tomorrow, not sure if anyone else does. It doesn't even seem real, to be honest; I'm so used to sleeping in and being a happy introvert, it'll be a harsh change.  

*Prepare for rant that's highly unorganized*

There's this one song called Big Enough, and it's a hilarious song. I'll leave the url at the end of the Author's Note. Anyway, it's in a few memes, so you might recognize it. In the middle of the song, there's a bunch of yelling cowboys that I really relate to ( I know I'm weird).

They remind me of myself when I have too much homework.  

So, whenever you're stressed, just pull up the song, I'm sure it'll help ( or at least distract you lol) 

Question of the Week: What's your favorite song? 

My favorite song currently is Dancing in the Moonlight, by King Harvest. I love it soo much, the start reminds me of a music box. I'll leave a link to that too :) 

Just copy and paste these, I'm not techy enough to make links

This one's to the Cowboy Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg

This one's to my favorite song: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMc8naeeSS8 

Seriously, check them out, and leave a comment about what you think!